♚ Love Murderer 24 Self-Defeating ♚

Start from the beginning

"Areas outside the European continent."

Bai Yutang said.

"Humph."

Zhan Zhao nodded,

"Later, Duke Ba Tuo Li was hunted down and evaded, and soon he was arrested and executed by fire. In the following years, Duke Ba Tuo Li's family began to appear. The descendants were captured and executed. The last descendant of the Ba Tuo Li family who was executed for consecutive crimes died in 1913."

Bai Yutang frowned slightly and said with a smile,

"But the First World War began in 1914, and the pursuit of future generations would definitely not be possible, so the Ba Tuo Li family may not be extinct."

"Mm-hmm."

Zhan Zhao nodded,

"So here the author also added some digression, which looks very interesting."

"What?"

Bai Yutang asked him.

"That period was a period of frequent wars. In the early nineteenth century, that is, after the end of the First World War, there were reports of vampires hurting people in local newspapers in North and South America, and records were saying at that time, he caught a young man wearing a mask attacking humanity, and then everyone regarded him as a demo and burned him to death. The name of that man at the time was... Ba Tuo Li."

"All the way to South America?"

Bai Yutang raised an eyebrow,

"Enough to run."

"That's not counting, the most recent record was in Germany in 1938."

Zhan Zhao said,

"But..."

"Mm-hmm."

Bai Yutang nodded,

"World War II broke out in 1939."

"The author finally wrote that if World War II didn't break out, then 1938 in human history might be more bloody than 1888."

Zhan Zhao smiled,

"How?"

Bai Yutang touched his chin and said,

"It means that the murderer to be chased is even crueller than Jack the Ripper?"

"Yeah."

Zhan Zhao drilled into the quilt again. The little lion in his arms was drawn into the quilt, it seemed a little bored. He climbed up a few times, finally showing his nose outside, and then it continued to sleep, without opening his eyes during the whole process, trying to sleep.

Zhan Zhao looking at its lovely looks, stretched out his hand to squeeze its ear.

"Alas, this kind of talent was probably part of the Nazis during World War II."

Bai Yutang thought for a while,

"And then moved to China... However, the two young people rescued by the villagers from the mountains... Are Chinese."

"Alas, don't forget that Count Ba Tuo Li's wife is Oriental, so their family has Oriental heritage."

"That's true."

Bai Yutang nodded, somewhat curious,

"The Ba Tuo Li's family seems to be obsessed with Eastern women."

"Yeah."

Zhan Zhao laughed,

"Probably because of the black hair and dark eyes. The colour closer to the darkness should be attractive enough for the Ba Tuo Li family who thinks they are descendants of vampires. It may multiply to the end, and it's already very Chinese."