♚ Password Killer 11 Suspicious ♚

"What's wrong?"

Zhan Zhao asked Luo Tian with great interest.

Luo Tian looked at the villa, Bai Yutang smiled coldly, started the car and said,

"We're gone, yet he's still watching at the window, and that's a little disgusting."

Zhan Zhao and Gong Sun casually glanced and saw Qiao Wei Ming standing in the window on the second floor, wearing glasses, standing there gloomily, half of his face covered by the curtains, looking down at their car.

Zhan Zhao suddenly turned to look at the other side and said,

"He seems to be able to see the cemetery from the second-floor angle."

"Abnormal."

Gong Sun turned his face to look at Luo Tian,

"What's the matter?"

"He just said he had facial nerve paralysis, but why could he do any expressions else?"

Luo Tian asked.

Gong Sun smiled and said,

"Pull it down, it's not a facial nerve paralysis at all. If you have a stroke, it's usually hemiplegia, and all of them are paralyzed. There is no way to make other expressions at all."

"Then why does he say that he has a facial paralysis?"

Zhan Zhao asked puzzled.

"Don't you think his smile is weird?"

Luo Tian asked,

"I have seen that kind of smile."

"Huh?"

Bai Yutang looked in the rearview mirror, Zhan Zhao and Gong Sun asked Luo Tian,

"Where did you see it?"

Luo Tian was silent for a while, and said,

"I would laugh like that."

Bai Yutang parked the car on the side of the road and turned to look at Luo Tian,

"What do you mean?"

Luo Tian answered,

"It's a simple muscle control method of laughter."

"Hmm..."

Gong Sun touched his chin,

"It's interesting."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and waited for Luo Tian to continue talking.

"When we were training at that time, because we needed to have facial expressions when we were a killer, everyone mastered a set of facial expressions. We could make emotions, anger, sorrow, and joy, but they were all fake because we only controlled muscles and didn't have emotions."

"Only control muscles without emotions... Well, Qiao Wei Ming's expression just now looked a little like that."

Gong Sun nodded.

"What is the difference between the expression you say and the smile?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"Smiling but not laughing is actually emotional in it."

Zhan Zhao also seemed to understand a little bit and said,

"When Qiao Wei Ming just laughed, looking back now, he felt that the time should be laughed, so he laughed. At that moment he seemed to be a little negligent, and then he became more and more normal."