♚ Murderer VS. Murderer 13 Madman, Woman And Wolfe ♚

"Wolf?"

Zhan Zhao frowned slightly,

"How can there be wolves in residential areas?"

The Wolf had just been thrown out by Bai Yutang against the wall that looks quite painful. Shrinking in the corner and bared his teeth at Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang looked at it and looked at the humanity behind him,

"Call the police dog team to bring a cage, and let them send someone who can catch wolves."

"Wait for the wolf catcher to come before entering."

Bai Yutang closed the door with his backhand.

"Who?"

Luo Tian suddenly yelled, turned his face to glance at the other end of the corridor, and saw a figure flashing away and running away.

Bai Yutang and Luo Tian turned around and chased them out while Bai Chi and Zhan Zhao hurriedly followed.

"Ahh......"

There was a woman's scream in the corridor,
Bai Yutang and Luo Tian rushed out and saw a teenage girl caught by a big black man who held the girl's neck tightly. Holding her back nervously to the corner, said to Bai Yutang and the others,

"Don't ... Don't come any closer.
Stay back!"

Bai Yutang frowned slightly, then looked back at Zhan Zhao, like asking— Cat, see if this person has any problems.

Zhan Zhao took a step forward and looked at the man up and down.

Bai Yutang would suspect that this person has a problem for all reasons because this person is wearing tattered clothes, but the clothes should be intact with a suit and tie before it is tattered. That kind of dress should be a clerk.

It's just that he looks like he has been wandering outside for a month, his whole body is dirty, his hair is greasy and sticky. There are a lot of scratches on the face, dark and dirty, and his eyes are wide open...It looks a bit manic.

"Unusual."

Zhan Zhao is brief and authentic.

"Can you convince him?"

Bai Yutang watched Zhan Zhao.

"Let me try."

Zhan Zhao looked at the panicked girl, she wearing a school uniform, it's like a high school student. It's summer vacation time. She might be attending some kind of cram school after school or something.

Zhan Zhao took a step forward and observed the lunatic again carefully, and saw him pinching the girl, but he glanced at her from time to time, as if he was afraid of her injury.

Although it is not clear how he looks, this person is about forty years old and wears a ring on the ring finger of his left hand.

"The little girl is ten years old this year, right?"

Zhan Zhao asked suddenly.

"Little... Little girl?"

The man was a little frozen, looking at Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao blinked,

"By the way, what is your little girl's name?"

While speaking, he gestured to the ring finger of his left hand.

The man looked down at his ring finger and nodded,

"Oh, Xiao...Xiao Ting."

Then he shook his head blankly and raised a question,