♚ Murderer VS Murderer 17 Jackal's Tomb ♚

Zhao Jue gives people the feeling that is actually very strange, it's reasonable to say that he is an extremely sinful existence, but when you first see him, you will feel that this person is surprisingly clean, simple and beautiful.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang don't know how to face Zhao Jue anymore. Since this person appeared, he has more or less affected their lives.

Seeing him walking over with a grin, it really makes people feel a little overwhelmed. Bai Yutang turned to look at Zhan Zhao and saw that he had already revealed the look that Cats often show when they see other Cats—Vigilance and alert, but it's more of curiosity and exploration. It's useless if the Cat doesn't admit it. He is really interested in Zhao Jue.

After Zhao Jue walked in front of the two, and after he looked at Zhan Zhao and then at Bai Yutang, he reached out to shake hands with Ouyang Chun.

Ouyang Chun shook hands with Zhao Jue politely,

"Hello, didn't you say we will meet when we go to Italy?"

Zhao Jue smiled lightly and smiled at Ouyang Chun,

"I miss them."

Ouyang Chun slightly froze for a moment, then look back at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang. The look in his seemed to ask——Didn't I hear you guys had a bad relationship?

However, Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows and smiled,

"That depends on what aspect of thinking."

Bai Yutang and Ouyang Chun looked at each other—The smell of gunpowder.

Zhao Jue laughed, walked over, and stopped in the middle of Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao, stretched out his hand and gently wrapped Bai Yutang's arm, lovingly said,

"Are you hungry? I know delicious French restaurants."

Bai Yutang looked at Zhao Jue, who was holding his arm, feeling a little surprised.
How does this person feel so young? Is he really in his forties? And he has to admit that Zhao Jue is really beautiful, although compared to the Cat is not the same beautiful method......

While thinking about it, Zhan Zhao suddenly dragged his arm over, glared at him with some warning, and then stared at Zhao Jue fiercely. It caused Zhao Jue to laugh again, stretched out his hand to pat Ouyang Chun, and said,

"Let's go, I will invite you to dinner."

"How's that funny."

Ouyang Chun wanted to be polite but was taken away by Zhao Jue. Zhao Jue didn't forget to blink provocatively at Zhan Zhao and smiled when he left.

When Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao again, the Cat's hair was standing up, and he reached out his hand helplessly and pinched his neck, and said in a low voice,

"You just tangle your hair when you're being teased. That's why he never tired of trying to tease you."

Zhan Zhao wrinkled his nose unhappily and warned Bai Yutang,

"You stay away from him. Be careful that he gives you hints, or hypnotize you!"

Bai Yutang stretched out his hand and hugged Zhan Zhao's shoulders, and smiled,

"Rest assured, you are there... Well, then again, do you say that you usually hypnotize me all the time, or give me hints that I have been only full of you all day long. You are all in my head and heart, Cat."

Zhan Zhao's face showed a smile, this white Mouse, love words out so naturally... The mood immediately turned clear.

Zhao Jue, who was walking in front of him, looked back at the two of them, somewhat helplessly slowing down, and handed Zhan Zhao the book he had been reading just now.