03. break up with your boyfriend

the third chapter is here! i promise there is much more tae x y/n interaction in this one :3 don't forget to leave a star and spam the comments while you are reading, i'd love to hear your thoughts!

Y/N made it just in time for her programming class. She scanned the class and saw a free seat next to Luke. She was kind of surprised that he was present, especially since it was Monday morning.

'Hi!' she greeted him cheerfully and he sent her dismissing smile over his phone and went back to checking his instagram feed. Y/N shrugged and pulled out her computer from her bag. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Taehyung entering the classroom and taking a seat in the row in front of Luke and her. Soon the professor arrived and the class started.

Fifteen minutes before the end of the class, their professor assigned a group project due two weeks from now. Everyone groaned silently. No one was a big fan of the group assignments. Luke smiled nicely at Y/N and was about to ask her to be his partner, when the professor added.

'I would like you to work in the group of three since it's a slightly longer assignment than normal.' she explained, passing a white sheet of paper to the person that was seating the nearest. 'And don't bother with finding partners, I've already put you all in groups.'

The person who got the list of groups that the professor arranged passed the paper to the next person and so on, till Y/N finally got it. She searched for her name and froze. Next to her name were two names - Luke and...

'Taehyung Kim. I didn't know he was in this class with us.' Luke said, taking a sheet of paper from Y/N's hands. She looked at Taehyung's direction who was looking at them questioningly, because he heard Luke mentioning his name. Finally he got the list and when he read it, he furrowed his brows in discontent. He passed the list to the next person and gathered his things to go sit next to Y/N and Luke since the professor told them to talk about the project till the end of the class.

'Yo, Kim! Long time no see!' Luke said, pulling his hand to Taehyung who shook it with an unreadable expression on his face. He nodded at Y/N and placed his backpack on the floor next to her. Y/N coughed.

'So how about we make a group chat on whatsapp and arrange a meeting to start the project after classes?' she proposed and the other two of her group members nodded. Y/N pulled out her phone. 'You guys have my number, right?'

'Yeah, I've got it from Jimin.' Taehyung said dismissively, while scribbling something in his notebook. Luke just nodded his head and went back to scrolling through his instagram feed like he was doing the whole class. Y/N sighed and looked at the clock - there were 8 minutes left.

☽