7 || alive

" Hey, my love. I hope you're doing well. Harry and Ginny got married and they have a child named James Sirius Potter and Lily Mione Potter. " The wind was soft against his skin and he shivered.

" They made me the godfather. I'd like to think that if you were here, you'd be the godmother too. " He smiled.

" Ron has been travelling all around the world. Legend says he found a girl somewhere and is deeply in love. Ginny became a professional quidditch player, you know. She really surprised everyone. "

" It's been six years without you. I know you told me to move on and such, but I still think about you every single day. I hope you're not getting tired of waiting for me, because merlin, it'll take a lot more years. "

" I better get going. I love you, Hermione. Goodbye. "

The sky cleared and he looked up to find a blue sky looking back at him. He felt alive.

He was happy to be alive in such a beautiful world - and he knows that one day, he'll see her again too.

A/N :

This book is finished!

Please don't give up. If you need help, please seek it. You're not alone and I promise you, there is someone who is willing to listen and help you.

I hope you're doing well.

Lisa K