letter 3

Dear Ginny,

Thank you for staying with me every day. Thank you for staying by my side when I was on my death bed. I can assure you, I never felt lonely in your presence. I'm going to miss our gossip sessions.

I hope you know that I was never annoyed with you even when I said I was. I always tried to push you away from me. But you never left. I always tried to start arguments with you for you to leave before I died so you never had to lose me this way. But you never left. Thank you for that.

I remember the time you brought me a whole bookshelf filled with books to St Mungo's for me so I would never feel bored. You would always read the books for me when my hands gave up on me. You never let me down and you're the most understanding person I've ever met. I love you.

I hope you continue to follow your dreams. Professional Quidditch player right? I know you'll do well. I can't tell you how to live your life - that's something that you have to decide for yourself - but you must not give up hope. Please don't give up hope.

You made me feel so special and pretty on days I didn't. You painted my nails, did my hair and did my makeup for me whenever I looked, quote-unquote, " you could do better Hermione! Just because you're sick doesn't mean you should give up on your looks! " haha. I miss your rambling and I hope you know that I will always adore you.

I will be watching you from the stars, I promise.

Yours,

Hermione