chapter 13

Chapter 13.

In the DCC meeting room.

- What? Lee Siyeon disappeared? Leave the group? – Chairman Lee Jae Won panicked, his face looked very unsightly.

Kim SuA was scared in her heart, she came home late yesterday because she had to attend a radio broadcast, and saw Kim JiU sitting dead in the living room, her face no longer a drop of blood.

JiU stammers at a loss for words, Siyeon running out of the house and walking away, with the cryptic apology. JiU's words hit SuA’s heart hard, making her sky suddenly dark, why does Lee Siyeon want to leave the group???

The one who will leave the group at the earliest should be SuA….

She couldn't sleep for a single moment last night...

She doesn't even dare to pick up the phone to call Siyeon, her emotions are very chaotic right now, don't know what to do, Siyeon leaving the group, is it her fault? Did she do something wrong, is it right??

- Why don't you stop Siyeon? - manager Shin shouted, she felt a little guilty because she didn't reply to Siyeon's inquiry messages in the past few days, because she was keeping SuA's secret, she thought that Siyeon's departure related to SuA.

- I'm sorry, she ran too fast - JiU lowered her face, didn't dare to look at anyone, being a leader, letting a bad thing happen, she felt that she had worked too irresponsibly, all is at her.

- Oh my god, she doesn't answer the phone - Jieun stared at the phone, angrily slamming her hand on the table.

- Now what to do with the upcoming concert...? - Handong said tremblingly, her vocal range was not clear.

- Lee Jieun, I think you should have an explanation, it's all your fault - Yoohyeon couldn't help but start to speak.

- What do you say? - Jieun looked bewildered.

Yoohyeon slammed the table and stood up, startling everyone.

- Don't think I don't know anything, you make Siyeon date you, if she doesn't agree to date, you threaten to spread the matter about her going to a gay bar and kissing you in the newspaper, is it true or very true? – Yoohyeon said clearly, she was grabbed by a hand beside her, it was Dami.

- …………. – everyone was surprised, all face was shocked.

- Yoobin, you let go of my hand, I have to clarify this case - Yoohyeon ignored Dami's objection.

- Kim Yoohyeon…. – President Lee Jae Won spoke up, wishing Yoohyeon to stop.

- President Lee, let me tell you, I don't know why you have to respect this kind of lady, she made the company go down, made the main vocalist of Dreamcatcher run away, see if you should keep such person in the company or not?

- Hey Kim Yoohyeon, be careful with your mouth - Lee Jieun showed a devil-like face.

- If you're good, then spread the news to the newspaper, I'm not afraid, Siyeon left, the group is considered to have lost a part of soul, there is nothing left to respect you anymore, just let everyone know the truth, and put an end to this damn manipulative game. I also saw you deliberately tripping SuA so that she slipped and fell into the pool at the party the other day, all your crimes can't be covered up anymore.

 - Very well said - Jieun smiled.

- Do you think that if you do that, Siyeon loves you? Are you delusional? Lee Siyeon has been in love with Kim SuA for almost 5 years now, and has never changed, she is so loyal that even an old fox like you can't shake it.