chapter 7

Chapter 7.

Lee Jieun is a very beautiful person, short stature but gentle face, although older than Dreamcatcher, as of this year she is 30 years old, but her aura is still very young like a student .

But energy is like a boss, talking like an order, doing everything quickly.

She… has an aura quite similar to Kim SuA.

But Kim SuA is unique, even if Siyeon dreamed, she wouldn't think she would have feelings for Jieun.

Of course, Siyeon wouldn't have feelings for Jieun.

Does Jieun use Siyeon’s career, use money to invite Siyeon, but unfortunately, Lee Siyeon is not the type of person who is too ambitious, her life, just wants to have peaceful moments with the people she loves and sings. Sing and perform every day to satisfy her passion.

Her needs in every aspect of life are really so simple, she even thinks that, later on when she leaves the entertainment industry, she will be a voice actress, which is her mother's dream when her mother was young, she would live with SuA, and in a wild place with the sea and the forest, a small house full of amenities, she just needed to be like that every day, she would be very happy.

So Jieun's confession, of course, Siyeon refused.

But Jieun put a condition on Siyeon, a condition that made Siyeon tremble.

- What if I reveal that you went to a gay bar and kissed me? Siyeon, you think it's too simple, you’re an idol, and I can say that you’re the most fanatic member of the group, if your personality is exposed to the public, do you think Dreamcatcher will still be okay with its fame now?

- Jieun, you are in the company, did you do one thing that caused the company to go down? Dreamcatcher is DCC's biggest source of revenue, if Dreamcatcher's reputation is ruined, will DCC still do well?

- You think I work in the company with the spirit of loving and helping the company? - Jieun laughed.

- …………..

- My family story is complicated so I don't want to tell you, but you should know, DCC is nothing to me, I accepted this position as a puppet, president Lee Jae Won told me to go to work, then I go.

- ……………………

- But the fact that I have feelings for you is true, I liked you from the day we met at the bar, at that time you left so quickly that I didn't have time to get your phone number, but fortunately we met again. , don't you see that we are destined?

- …………………….

- I know Kim SuA is an important person to you, she is a very hardworking person and always wants Dreamcatcher to reach the top, if you get involved in a gender scandal in public, the group's reputation will be affected , Kim SuA will be very sad, you don't want that right?

- ………….. – Siyeon silently clenched her fist, she was very angry but couldn't do anything.

- So, what do you think now? – Jieun put her face closer to Siyeon, as if about to kiss.

---

Siyeon sat idly on the balcony chair, thinking about what Jieun said, and feeling disappointed in herself.

If she hadn't gone to the bar that night, it wouldn't have been so…

If she had calmed down a bit that day and agreed to SuA's delay, it wouldn't have been so bad...

That day she was very angry, hurt SuA, then lost control, went to find alcohol to relieve her anger, she should have gone to her room to sleep at that time.

Lee Siyeon, this is really bad.

She doesn't want to date someone she doesn't like, she wants SuA to be her first love.

And her life was not fair, she was forced to agree to Jieun's confession, now she lives like a puppet, she has to listen to Jieun from beginning to end, even just now Jieun even approached to kiss her, and she dared not resist.

If Jieun had bad feelings, let out everything, SuA would hate Siyeon if she knew. SuA wasn't happy with Siyeon after that night, she didn't want SuA to hate her any more.

Siyeon has been heartbroken in recent days after reading the note SuA sent her, SuA confirmed dating Junhee, and she smiled bitterly, she couldn't believe it. Last month, it was clear that SuA hugged her and nagged for her to eat her cooked noodles, a week ago, SuA was happy to have sex with her, well, it's considered drunk so it should be easy, but SuA's attitude, clearly obviously enjoyed that.

How can a person change their feelings so quickly?

Even a love that has existed for many years, SuA said she loved Siyeon seriously, many years ago.

Siyeon half believed and half doubted, she didn't think SuA was dating Junhee because of love, but because SuA wanted to promote the movie. SuA is ambitious, she will be willing to sacrifice, creating a fake script to increase revenue for the movie she is acting in.

Siyeon will keep her eyes open to see how long SuA and Junhee can date, the relationship between artists in showbiz will never last, she has decided that she will wait for SuA.

But now she can't wait any longer, she is tied into a romantic relationship with Jieun.

So bad…..

And Siyeon prayed to God that this was a secret relationship, the person who was not allowed to know, of course, was Kim SuA.

But life is not so easy, Jieun gave her a bracelet and made her wear it, she put it on, and when she arrived at the company, she suddenly realized that Jieun was wearing the same bracelet.

Siyeon unconsciously hid her right hand, but her professionalism still couldn’t work, be seen by everyone, the members, especially SuA, saw.

Can Siyeon argue that this is a friendship bracelet???

- Hey, are you and Jieun dating? - Yoohyeon asked sitting next to her.

- Ah….no, it's just a close friendship, she gave me this bracelet, so I wear it, that's all – Siyeon stammered. She stole a glance at SuA, she saw SuA looking at her but quickly lowered her face, continued to dial the phone.

Siyeon was miserable, she hoped that SuA wouldn't think anything wrong. And she continued to have this uncomfortable feeling in her body, is SuA texting with Junhee... ?

She definitely won't believe in the kind of love between SuA and Junhee.

One evening, Siyeon went to buy things back, saw Junhee waiting for SuA in the lobby of the building, she didn't think for a second, went to talk to him.

- SuA has an early recording schedule tomorrow, so she probably won't come down - Siyeon made a warning in advance.

- She already has a date with me, so she'll be down soon - Junhee flashed a smile, and Siyeon couldn't take it as a friendly smile, he looked so mean, SuA went on a date with this type of person… ?

- Do you two have to date to promote the movie? I think the premiere is fine, you two can stop, SuA absolutely only considers you as a friend Junhee-sshi – Siyeon confidently said.

- I think Miss Siyeon misunderstood, you're the one SuA considers as a friend - Junhee replied, leaving Siyeon's anger inside...

She really wanted to punch him…

End chapter 7.