chapter 9

Chapter 9.

- Then tell me, why are you dating Jieun?

Siyeon stiffened her tongue, didn't know how to explain….

She couldn't tell the truth to SuA….

But if she doesn't tell, SuA will be very angry with her…

In her whole life, she never imagined that one day she would make SuA sad. She is a very careful person, she tries to make SuA laugh every day, and she has done it before. But now…everything she does is an eyesore to SuA.

Even the fact that she worriedly followed SuA to the hospital, that action also made SuA unhappy….

Her feelings, her love, no matter how she expressed them now, couldn't make SuA any happier.

- Suayeon, let's go home - manager Shin said, looking into the room, then turned her back to go out first.

Suayeon….is a name that everyone loves… ?

It's a compound name of her name and SuA's name, the fans love to call it, the staff, the company's employees, they all call it that when she and SuA are together.

Anyway… all this is in the past.

- Too lazy to talk, right? But you said you wanted to be clear – SuA smirked, showing disdain, then got up and left the room first.

Siyeon stared at SuA's sarcastic attitude towards her dumbfounded, she never expected that one day SuA would look at her with those eyes.

A completely empty look, without any emotion.

SuA must be really hating her….

Her heart trembled in pain, she was in so much pain… She stood like dead in this terrifyingly quiet room for a while, until the phone rang, manager Shin called to urge her to go to the parking lot so that they could go home.

“Siyeon, hurry to the parking lot”

- You just take SuA back first, I'll go home by myself.

“Are you crazy? This afternoon, the group had an interview with Odd magazine, had to go back to the salon to prepare in time, who let you decide to go alone like that, go to the parking lot QUICK" - manager Shin shouted into the phone, and Siyeon heard SuA's voice echoing in.

"She probably doesn't want to come with me."

- I'm coming out - Siyeon languidly, dragging her body step by step to the parking lot.

Sitting in the car, Siyeon turned to glance at SuA, SuA still had such a cold attitude.

She noticed the burns on SuA's body, it must have been painful. Seeing SuA injured, she really just wanted to hug SuA right away, but when the two of them had their own space, SuA said some nasty words to her, really wanted to force her to death.

Damn, does Kim SuA know that she's making Siyeon miserable?

Siyeon really didn't want to be with SuA at this time, to save herself from being severely hurt, but today's group's schedule lasted until late at night, she had to stay near Kim SuA.

Never has being close to SuA, made her so miserable…

Today she ignored Jieun's calls and texts, she will use the excuse as busy work.

Today's final schedule is dance practice, the group is about to attend a KBS concert, and have to practice a senior's song to perform.

Kim SuA during the half-hour break, fell asleep on the chair, because she was tired. She participated in choreographing the dropbeat part of the song, so the work is more than others. Lee Siyeon sat in the opposite chair, motionless looking at SuA's figure sleeping on the chair, she was trying to control herself, there were people around, she couldn't do anything.

She really wanted to hug Kim SuA in her arms…

She wants to hug SuA to receive warmth, SuA's skin is warm, and Siyeon's heart is so cold, she needs SuA to die.

While looking at SuA, she was distracted with thoughts wandering around, she wondered, how is the relationship between SuA and Junhee? How did they love each other, how did they date, have they crossed the line? …

- I feel like you're dying, Siyeon - Dami came to sit next to Siyeon, she noticed Siyeon's motionless appearance, and Siyeon's stare at SuA.

- Ah...it's nothing - Siyeon moved her eyes, glanced at Dami, then continued to look at the sleeping SuA.

- Yoohyeon told me everything.

- What? - Siyeon was shocked, looking at Dami in surprise.

- Don't blame Yoohyeon, I know you kept her a secret, but Yoohyeon is a poor secret-keeper, and she just told me, I'll keep it for you - Dami said reassuringly iron.

Kim Yoohyeon is an honest and innocent girl who can't keep a secret, she even said the title song of the new album while filming a vlive, when the album was 1 month later just released to the public.

- Remember not to tell SuA, remind Yoohyeon to help me, because she's in the same room as SuA - Siyeon sighed.

- I know, lately Yoohyeon often comes to my room to sleep, the secret will be kept safe and secure - Dami said firmly.

Siyeon after hearing the news that Yoohyeon had slept in Dami’s room, her head popped up with a decision, she had to sneak into SuA's room to sleep.

- Jieun said her family is complicated, you should find out how complicated it is. Jieun holds your secret to manipulate you, now you’re going to find a weak point in her to get revenge, how do you feel? - Dami suggested.

- Hey Dami, you just act like I'm a detective - Siyeon's voice was full of helplessness.

- Why do you look like you have no will, you just let SuA misunderstand like that?

- It really doesn't matter, because SuA is dating Junhee.

- It's just a rumour.

- No, she herself confirmed that to me.

- Maybe SuA said that on purpose to make you jealous, because you’re dating with Jieun.

- No, she confirmed dating Junhee even before Jieun set conditions with me.

- Does SuA really love Park Junhee? I don't believe it – Dami narrowed her eyes, her face showing a cold expression, she used to have such a cold demeanor every day.

- I don't want to believe it either.

And Siyeon kept thinking in her heart, that Kim SuA is dating Park Junhee just to promote the movie, the drama has already ended, with very high sales and viewership percentage, she only saw SuA and Junhee went on a simple date, nothing more.

Every time SuA goes with Junhee, she goes for about an hour and then comes back…

And Siyeon had such a feeling of peace of mind, until one day Junhee asked her to go out on the grass below the building to talk, late at night.

Junhee asked Siyeon to talk? Got something to say?

And when she was close to the meeting place, she saw Junhee and SuA already standing there.

The two of them kissed.

End of chapter 9.