chapter 4

Chapter 4.

Dreamcatcher today had a photo session for the new album, because they were busy having lunch right at the studio, Siyeon tried to approach SuA to talk, because she already knew why SuA was angry yesterday, SuA is misunderstanding her .

And she understood why Lee Jieun asked her to wear a white shirt to the bar…

Lee Siyeon, her smart head didn't work very well yesterday...

- Let's change the phone case, the old case is all torn - Siyeon took the initiative to take SuA's phone and change the phone case for her. SuA didn't react, just ignored it and continued to eat.

- ……………………..

- Can we go for a walk tonight? - Siyeon asked softly.

- No, I want to go to bed early – SuA didn't bother to look at Siyeon once.

- You never go to bed early - Siyeon pouted, SuA has a habit of staying up late, refusing her is definitely because SuA wants to avoid her.

- I go to bed early these days.

Siyeon narrowed her eyes at SuA's lies. SuA slept early and was still sitting in the kitchen last night? SuA really wanted to force her to death.

Those sharp lips are concentrating on eating and Siyeon can't stop herself from looking at it, if it weren't for someone around, she would have pressed SuA to kiss SuA until SuA was tired.

Thinking about what to say next, suddenly Siyeon's phone rang, it was Jieun calling, she was afraid to leave her position to answer the phone.

SuA watched, then sighed in dissatisfaction, since Jieun entered the company, her heart often appeared uncomfortable emotions for no reason...

SuA finds that Jieun and Siyeon get along too quickly and unnecessarily, what is the relationship between them? she is very curious but has to try not to care, because she simply doesn't like it.

What is the kiss that Jieun mentioned? they used to know each other? What are they to each other?

Yesterday, Siyeon's collar had a lipstick stain on it, it must have been another kiss.

Kim SuA has lived all these years, with a confidence that, Lee Siyeon loves her, and is extremely loyal, but now that this confidence kicks back at her, she asks herself, is there is she delusional…. ?

Who has been rejected for love twice, but still falls in love? No way. Lee Siyeon is a determined girl, but everything has its limits, maybe Siyeon has changed her goal to Jieun.

Siyeon once promised to always be with SuA, for the rest of her life, and that was just a promise...

And recently, SuA's mental state is not very stable, since she came home after going to the hospital for throat treatment, she heard an extremely negative diagnosis from the doctor.

Three years ago, she was once hospitalized for treatment of her throat, because that day she talked a lot and shouted too loudly, at that time she knew that her throat had been seriously damaged, and would not be as strong as before. Then gradually everything was fine, until the other day, when she was practicing her lines for the drama, she felt a sore throat again, and she was hospitalized again.

Nasopharyngeal cancer… the death rate is very high, the doctor said, the man's surname is Choi.

Kim SuA is disappointed in herself, she cares and takes care of the member's health every day, especially Siyeon, in her bag, there is always licorice and honey for Siyeon to drink to good for the throat, Siyeon is the main vocal in the group…