🎮Numb🎯

Ouch, just one person joined the discord server- I guess I'm not interesting enough, haha XD but hey, at least I got to write this(¿ I suck at fighting scenes, so I replaced it with something that has to do with the story summary! Yei!

Boyfriend almost didn't count it. He was about to get kidnapped by a person he completely misjudged in emotions and now he was met with being in the middle of his kidnapper and Pico, the air was tense and the whole restaurant was in the middle of screaming or stay in silence. The point is even he wasn't sure of what was even going to happen or something similar. He was still shaking, sobbing, and he could sense Pico was getting angrier by the minute and some heads will fall today. Perhaps the tension of just everything was making it worse for him to process.

"And who the hell are you even? I have no reason to listen to such angry ginger as yourself" The guy spit out those words with clear hatred, and Pico, of course, didn't have enough patience to deal with insults. So as the best of his mental capacities, he had no time to mentalise as Pico grabbed his arm, hard, and of course, Senpai wouldn't let him go that easily. Boyfriend feel paralysed as he was in the middle of a brief time of being almost split in a half, until of course. Pico decided he wouldn't fight clean, at all. He shoots the other shoulder, Senpai in reflex grabbed the gun wound, seemingly surprised?... He didn't give too much about grabbing him, if so. It was real obvious Pico had a gun on him at all time, so obvious it was both as laughable and miserable how people evade him for that mere reason. Just an idiot would dare to just mess with him if he didn't have anything under his sleeve. He feels protected though, once he's left free of the taller's grip, now being completely in Pico's embrace... Is comforting. In his strong arms, he finds himself closing his eyes and hugging the other. Mind shutting down his common sense.

... It seemed way too easy though. Did this guy was no real threat? He wishes he didn't think that at all. "Beep bop bo" He suggests both leave now that the chance is present, but no. Of course. Pico has to leave his memo so he doesn't mess with them again. Boyfriend doesn't want to find out what this Girlfriend's ex could do... For some reason... Every ex she has ends up having something very wrong with them. Deeply wrong, as if they were messed up with.

"You fall pretty easy, B/tch" Pico snickers, a big grin on his face accompanied with a mocking tone. He laughs, eyes closed thinking the other was an easy target... Boyfriend just had to look at the ground and get horrified. Lights flickering. People start running out. And the blood that was coming out the other's face, that seemingly exploded, started fo form a face-like figure. His mouth opened in awe, both in surprise and fear. A part of him feels disgusted by the blood aroma. Quite ironic considering Pico has that smell at times. However, he can sense things will get pretty wild once Pico realises a blood monster is right in front of them. His grip on his gun is really hard this time, and he puts him behind himself. Boyfriend wanted, for the first time, to take care of the monster right in front of them. He wasn't his dad, or someone he considers close, so that lowered a bit the possible fear that may or may not be forming in his insides. "Beep!" He beeps to get Pico's attention and then take care of things, but he then realises the other won't let him. He pouts... Until... He sees... Senpai's body left on the ground, blood surrounding his face. Boyfriend doesn't need to look more to know what that scene looks like. And he, really, wishes to not imagine the other's face. Maybe it was his angel part speaking, how he let the other die even if he did something horrible as an attempted kidnapping that was scouting him for not trying harder, and his common sense, screaming in a twisted way, the other's deserved it, right and square, who knows how many time has planned to take a tool against Girlfriend?... Yet, he wishes he had at least done something.

He becomes numb, Pico rap battling a monster in the middle of the restaurant. He doesn't feel the energy to vibe with the music, but he obliges as it seems Pico at least wants some reassurance he is doing well. That he is fine. When, for real, who can be fine after seeing... A body? He should be used, considering the souls that come to heaven at times in very nasty ways. Yet, seeing it in person rather than being up makes a difference. You don't smell the blood, you don't get to look close the wounds, you sometimes can't tell what caused it. But once you have it right in front of you. You get the smell, you can touch the wounds, and sometimes, imagination can run wild. Boyfriend remembers briefly that thing Girlfriend said to him once: "Humans tend to be double-edged. I suggest, and positively take this, to take care a bit more of yourself. Or I'll have to lock you up <3". He tries to reassure himself she meant the last thing as a joke, and she won't, never, do something like such in her life.

However, he sticks with the last part. He experienced how double-edged was the guy. He almost got kidnapped, and he wouldn't have been able to escape unless he turned himself into using his angel givens. But then, maybe Pico... Just maybe... Would have called him a monster and left him. Like the others.

Such a miserable thought. He doesn't feel when Pico rushes out with him in his arms, how the bloody face roars and claims that he wants a round two. That he wants to kill him and get Girlfriend. Boyfriend was used to hearing that at this point.

... He is surprised his ass hasn't got beaten considering how many people he has gotten to challenge.