爱Kids座

Hello 🥵
I have disappeared because I got caught in an FNF rp and a friend who was rp Pico offered me to roleplay ✨BF x Pico✨ once I claimed the rapper. I GOT CAUGHT UP SO MUCH THAT THEY EVEN MARRIED AND HAD THE SEGGS DHKAHDKA SORRY

After swallowing, somehow, that Boyfriend's parents were angels and therefore so himself, both found their way to be sleeping in their different rooms- Pico questions at this point how used he's getting to Boyfriend's presence in general and if th...

After swallowing, somehow, that Boyfriend's parents were angels and therefore so himself, both found their way to be sleeping in their different rooms- Pico questions at this point how used he's getting to Boyfriend's presence in general and if the other is considering leaving or he can be calmed about that issue. He hates to admit it, but the little guy was a nice company to have around and by saying so, he had it hard just thinking about losing the smaller dude.

He wondered how was the other doing- considering he was an angel and such. Was humanity fucked up enough at this point that maybe they were considering disappearing them all? Considering his father was an asshole while being an angel, did that meant that the standards in heaven lower as those people were able to be angels anyway? He has quite the questions, but it would have to wait... His questions can get answered later, no need to rush himself.

Some times passes and he wakes up, surprisingly, not so late, you can say this is one of the few times he has woke up early in his life. He rubs his eyes and yawns, he low-key wants to just stay in bed and do nothing until he hears movement in the living room. Wanting to now shoot whoever it was making such scandal, he got up and made his way to the source of the said lousy disturbance. Much to his surprise, it was boyfriend preparing himself in a... Peculiar way?

"What are you doing?" He asks, watching the other, who is looking like an idiot cosplaying a scary zombie thing. The other jumps a bit once he speaks, it appears he scared the other since he didn't announce his presence apparently enough for him. Boyfriend appears to be in some sense nervous, which caught his attention and now, crosses his arms and looks at the other attentively. He knew he was making it worse and he loved it.

"B-Bup bop boop bup beep bap" Ah, he was going to babysit those kids again, what were their names?... Skid and Pump right?... He still is confused about his clothing options though. It wasn't November to go dressed like that- he wouldn't be surprised if the poor guy got stares and laughed at for going like this. Just your daily freak, he thought as he watched the other ending whatever-he-was-doing with his zombie make-up.

"Beep Pico"

"Hm?"

"Bop bup bip bo beep bep bips?" Meet the kids?... He sure didn't mind, but still- going in public with the little dude looking like that would be weird. However, the smaller one didn't mind going with him to public spaces considering he carries a damn uzi everywhere, so- he really can't complain, can he?

"Sure, sure- I can meet the brats-" He's met with a sudden pain in his feet. Boyfriend stomped on it once he made the comment, pouting mad as he said the most horrible and despicable thing in history.

"Bop beep beap!! Beep bap bip bep!" Hah, sure, he would laugh if the kids for real were nice. And he can be as mean as he wants to.

"Fine, fine-" He sighs as he goes to change into more proper clothes and so on to go out, Boyfriend stares at him a bit before going directly to the door. He wonders, Why did he do that? He's just wearing a leather jacket and a white shirt, everything else is the same.