🔫beep boop ba-ba-baap🎤

Hey-- uh, yeah, I just wanted to write something about them. I doubt this will get attention, especially because me and English don't go together 😔 but still, fuck it, I want to make my contribution.

Btw, this my story, so I get to choose the separators!!

After a good amount of cigarettes, your mouth will stick with the tobacco flavour a good amount of time; Pico would know it better than anyone, of course, those little shits were his entire life, along with guns

After a good amount of cigarettes, your mouth will stick with the tobacco flavour a good amount of time; Pico would know it better than anyone, of course, those little shits were his entire life, along with guns. Why bother looking for something else? School is a disaster and is not like their friends are looking forward to completing it even... Not after what happened with Cassandra at that school. It's stupid, but even to this today, he still shivers at the memories from the events that occurred that day.

But he had to admit it since he didn't have too much to do, everything was becoming slowly boring. It sucked, but what he could do about it? It's not like he has interests in other things. He would say he likes playing video games, but right now? He couldn't afford to get them, maybe he will never touch one until he fixes his economic situation. He already lived alone, working in a gun shop where he could meet always new weapons and meet all kind of people. What would his parents think of him?; he almost choked on his four cigarettes, after thinking about them. Returning him to his reality. He was slacking off in a metro station, ah yes, he almost forgot that he was going home. Shit, he had to be drowned in his thoughts! It seemed no train would stop at the moment, judging from their speed. He sighed in frustration and cursed a lot until he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"What!?" He asked, still frustrated for what his stupidness caused until he noticed a shorter man with a neon blue hair, hidden on a casual crimson and white hat. He seemed to be pretty chill even if he could see he got his gun out in instinct, or how loud his voice got in a moment. The shorter man seemed to be nervous to talk, even so, so he stood there on a small awkward with the boy until the other decided to open his mouth.

"... Beep bop skrrr bop bap beep?" Pico didn't understand a shit about what he said until the stranger pointed at the train schedule. Well, now he understood what he meant, the schedule was pretty tall that he, himself, could barely see the numbers, so he figured the other couldn't see them.

"Uh- the train will come in thirty minutes" 'Thirty long minutes' his mind repeated, the smaller stranger nodded, and look around in search of more people. It was pretty late, 10:45 p.m. so it was almost impossible that someone would walk in or something like it. Pico claimed one of the seats that were around to wait for the train, he found the stranger somewhat close to him, as they were on the same file, only three seats away from him. They were checking something on a small book they had hidden below his hat. (That last thing was pretty clever)

They were mumbling something, at first, it seemed to be normal mumbling, mere words... Or beeps in this case, but slowly, they were turning into a song. It wasn't bad, he admitted, but it wasn't his type of music, still, he found himself enjoying it. He noticed that the stranger was doing something with his fingers... Now, he was interested.

"Hey" they called the stranger out, who cut their apparent singing to listen. Pico sighed a little, feeling a little dumb to be talking with someone he doesn't know at all, still, it was worth a shot. "Are you, like, composing a song or?..." The smaller one nodded and beeped. Pico could make some words out of his beeps, but it was clear that it would take him ages to figure it out, though this was probably the only time meeting the other. Seeing the other having fun making some of the sounds for the sounds almost made him want to follow, so he tried to.

The small stranger listened to his attempt and smiled at him, they seemed to take it into notes, he thought, but then realized they tried to communicate with the other, as the other showed him what he wrote. 'I am indeed composing one, but I don't have a rough voice like yours to complete it. May I ask you to help me?' If this was any other stranger, Pico would have gone away after that, but there was something about how the other was trying to communicate that stuck up with him and just, let him nod right away. He didn't know what to do, his sole expression gave him away when the smaller boy had to put out their phone and let the soundtrack of the song fill the lonely place with some occasional noises coming from the trains.

"I um-" the stranger looked at him "I have no experience in this so-" the other quickly wrote something on the smaller book. 'It's okay, I can teach you the basics if you want to. I'm pretty sure it will be fun' At this point, Pico was starting to question what the hell is he doing with his life, but the other seemed to be happy to have him around... Which was, surprisingly endearing? But still, that didn't erase the fact they were still strangers."Hey, what's your name" the other wrote again in his book 'My name is something I don't feel comfortable talking about, so I would appreciate if you called me a boyfriend. Sounds dumb, but right now is my preferred name because it sounds pretty swag' Pico nodded and decided to leave it like that, and watched the other once again, write. 'Shall we begin?'. "Sure, lead the way" and so, it started. Boyfriend specifically said he didn't need to imitate his beeps, he could use some phrases to catch up.

The other vibed his head to the rhythm and took an upper seat in some speakers that were around since he was so short the other seemed to lower his head enough to make his neck hurt. Something pretty uncomfortable. The music was nice "Beep-baap-beep-baap" the other started, his fingers going from left to right. Pico just comes up with the first thing he could come up with "Bruuh-boop-bruuh-boop" he cringed at his attempt, but boyfriend reassured him by giving him a thumbs up and writing quickly on that book 'that's how you do it!' A simple phrase was very reassuring, and he found himself smiling a little. He started feeling confident due to it.

"Beep-buup-biip-baap" Left, up, down and right. The smile of the other- "bruuh-skrrap-skrrup-boop" Boyfriend clapped, showing support to the other. It felt pretty good having someone besides him showing that they were eager to do so, wow.

"Buup-biip-beep. Buup-biip-baap" Down, up and left. Down, up and right. Pico felt like he wasn't understanding anything at all, but it was fun anyway. "Skrrup-skrrap-bruuh. Skrrup-skrrap-boop" He saw the other was about to speak, or well- beep.

Even though he couldn't speak properly, the dude had its ways to say whatever he needed to, which was pretty cool. He felt suddenly threatened because the song had a beat drop that dropped so hard he swore he saw stars.

"Beep bap-ah bap-ah boop-oh blue yuh skaap buup boop baap beep skrrrd baap-ah boop yuh beep biip buup blue lie cute baap brrrrtf Beep bap-ah bap-ah boop-oh blue yuh skaap buup boop baap beep skrrrd baap-ah boop yuh beep biip buup blue lie cute baap brrrrtf baaaaaaaaap" The way his fingers moved- Pico knew he was screwed at the speed of his movements and the noises he implemented in the song. Some of his beeps could be interpreted as some words that went incredibly well with the song vibe. He tried his best, but it was clear who was the winner in that last section, although the other insisted he win by a little. He still found himself smiling anyway, because of the smile that boyfriend had on his face. He looked so proud.

It was only day one and the little dude seemed to be pretty chill. To be only a stranger still, it seemed the other was a nice dude to hang out around. They parted ways after the train came in, but he holds the memory of the other with a smile, he would like seeing him again.