🎤When Dilf🎙

"I'm telling you- she fucking knew I had it before even getting close!" Nene complained as Darnell rolled his eyes and grinned. Pico doesn't know why on earth he thought it would be a good idea to hang out with these dudes knowing they most of the time do the stupidest shit ever. Yet, they are his long-time friends so they get the privilege of getting inside the storage room of the gun store he was working in and a full view of the best ones. Darnell was hovering over a lighter though- while Nene was inspecting some normal and boring guns. Both of those are big no-no signals because they could probably set his entire job down, but hearing Nene complaining about how she couldn't kiss a Dilf because of their daughter noticing she has labial herpes and a longer list is satisfying to listen to.

"His goddamn wife has the vibes of a porn start, or she might as well be one, I'm calling it!" Nene declares, pointing at the ceiling with her razor blade (He still wonders to this day how did she even owned one, but he had no right to question since he owned a gun for god's sake). "Why are you so hasty about it? It's just an old man-" Darnell tried to state, but that was his mistake right there.

"IS NOT JUST ANY OLD MAN, IS A MOTHERFUCKING DILF" What kind of unholy conversation was starting? He questioned in his mind but paid no mind to it as he grabbed a cigarette and light it up. This was going to get cursed, but as his younger self said one day, '''Nene's rantings are the best when it comes to being bored because they can get so fuckin' cursed and funny'''. He wondered, what happened to his younger self? Eh. Must probably be dead by now.

No time to remember the obvious though. He should listen at least a little bit of what's Nene saying before she decides to pull up a suicide move and tries to take his whole gun store down.

"--His daughter, yes. She seemed made of complete plastic! No one can't be that FUCKING hot without help" He regrets paying attention now. She passed from simply a dilf to go for his daughter. Define being needy at it's finest quality. "I mean- she has the body of a model. Not to mention she had this little beep bop man who is-".

"beep bop man you say?" He asks once he hears the description. Nene looks at him briefly before answering. "Yeah. The little guy spoke in Beeps! He had nice vibes though. Unfortunately, he's a friend of this girl I like to call '''Hot redhead bitch''' and so on" She said without making a big deal of it. "Gotta say I was tempted to make a move, but you know? Sometimes guys are a lot of work! Imagine how harder would it be to treat someone who only talks like that"

"Is not that hard" He said out loud.

"Hm. Speak for yourself! Anyway, as I was saying, they were around and kicked my ass" And more words came out. Out and out. He stopped paying attention at that point and looked at his guns, the usual. Huh. Why was he that surprised the other had friends? It made no sense, of course, he would have. The world is wide enough after all. No need for him to feel played or shit like that in any way. Maybe he needed time off if he was going to be this pussy about it and so on.

"Yo Nene, you forgot something- if the daughter is hot, her mom is the double of it or pretty ugly. No in-between"

"Dumbass, have you been listening!? The mom is the double of hot!!"

He. Needs. A. Fucking. Break. Already. But unfortunately, he gets to pass more time with them before they get to leave. Once again, is not like he hates them (if anything, they are always at his disposal and help if needed, which was kind of a lot coming from both of them and their things) but, is not like he can always stand up to listen to a lot of bullshit through the day. Just a couple of hours passed and then he was free to go, he closed the shop and looked at his register of client's. The one called '''Daddy Dearest''' was marked in red due to the amount of money he was offering to him.

He made his way to the always usual train station, he takes a spot there on the bench until he hears a common beep. He looks at where the sound comes from, Boyfriend waves at him while walking towards him, his backpack was merely hanging from one shoulder. Pico was very tempted to ask about the girl Nene mentioned... Now that he thinks about it better, getting to know the other was a nice thought- a very stupid, cringe, and probably cheesy thought, but it was better than anything else.

"Hey uh..."

"Beep?"

"Nothing-"

He can shot people, kill them, dispose of the body, and smoke in public- but he can't fucking ask a goddamn question to his roommate. Why was he so awkward about doing this stupid stuff so suddenly? He did it so fine this past week. Is not like this is a dumb phase that he suddenly got himself going through-.

"Pi-co, bup bop bo bap beep. Bap bup bap beep?". 'Pico, you look troubled for something. Want to talk about it?'. He can't say no to that smile- but is not like he wants to look like a clown for something so stupid! Let's see... Oh yeah! The beeps Boyfriend squeaks if you touch his cheeks. 'Who would have thought remembering the small details can save your ass in stupid circumstances?' Pico though.

Boyfriend was about to speak to him again, and so he was prepared to make his move by making him get quiet using his cute feature. Until a softer voice sounded...

"Boyfriend! Sorry for causing you trouble-" it was a hot redhead girl who wore a short carmine dress. And high heels. She was probably the girl Nene was talking about.

I wanted to get this chapter out sooner, buuut I felt insecure suddenly hahan't

I wanted to get this chapter out sooner, buuut I felt insecure suddenly hahan't. And Girlfriend made an appearance!! WOOOOO