🎃The kids💀

OMG I UPLOADED TWICE AND IN A ROW 😱

Pico was used to Boyfriend sitting at his side with no problems at all, it was so common that being now side to side to him is

Pico was used to Boyfriend sitting at his side with no problems at all, it was so common that being now side to side to him is... So weird. He looks down and he never really noticed how tiny the other was. Maybe he was occupied enough to never notice it, but it was very impressive still. Boyfriend was only up to his waits. Which beside that could be good material for questionable jokes and so on, it was-- cute? Now he was seeing the other as a huggable beeping toy. And it was mostly because that description fits him. He derailed his first worries over some strange kids over such detail after he felt boyfriend grip on his leg tight as if he didn't want to fall from the speed of the metro they were taking. He sighs as he grips harder into the train handles, keeping himself steady while more people entered and left. He wonders how far they are from the station, and he needs to tell Boyfriend exactly where they are stopping so he can calculate it. After not so much time (thankfully) they finally reach it and they get out of the masses of people who were surrounding them and go for "fresh air".

"So..." Boyfriend looks up to him as they are living, getting now welcomed with a more friendly neighbourhood vibe going on. "How far is their house?" He asks, keeping Boyfriend not so far away from him just in case. If he didn't know any better, he would have just thought he was a brat with a cap judging by his stature, so just for the sake of no one bothering, he keeps him near. This size difference was really something else, he noted, probably in the case is necessary to kick the midget.

He finds some relief in the thought that they don't need to hold hands near, getting already way too much contact daily was getting on his nerves, so this was a nice change of ambient. Everyone seems unfazed by Boyfriend's costume choices and he finds that amusing as they keep going. Is quite a nice and calm zone, as much as he can see, not very much to say except your occasional school vandalism... This brings... Quite the memories... Oh well, he forgot this was how he used to view his home before... Before... Cassandra-- yeah, fuck that bitch, he already has enough with the thought of dealing with some brats to think about a gothic itty bitty bitchlet who give a shit about anyone and he was so glad he killed.

She's as gone as his other classmates and the ones who helped her host a massive school shooting. Past is on the past, can't change it. He wonders though, sometimes... Could things have changed a bit if he talked with her? Tried to know her even if she was, well, herself? Probably not, but that small chance of maybe, somehow, prevent that shit from even happening in the first place keeps him awake at night on very rare occasions.

Boyfriend stops walking and with a small smile, he points at the house they are in front of.

"Be bap beep!" Oh, they already arrived it seemed. Boyfriend goes directly to the door to knock, it seemed he had a certain affection for the little kids. Huh. He notes that as he makes his way to the other's side with a disinterested look, he hopes he can keep up with whatever weird shit would happen while they stay here with these kids. A beautiful woman with purple hair opens the door.

"Oh, hi Boyfriend! Sorry for calling you so suddenly and with almost no time, but I appreciate a lot you can take care of the kids- wait, who's him?"

"Bep bip beep!"

"Oh, your friend? Oh well, I guess is fine. Please come in, I promise it won't take too long!" the woman made her way inside the house and left the door open. Boyfriend enters and he follows reluctant until he sees Two kids in their costumes. He raises an eyebrow as they scream Boyfriend's name and go directly to hug him.

"Bep bips!"

"We missed you so much Señor Boyfriend!"

"Yeah, as Skid said! It wasn't the same without you around!"

... Okay... They may or may not be cute, but that's not the point, he feels kind of like he should leave right now, but it seems Lila beats him to it as she leaves very quickly while almost not saying goodbye to the kids. He shrugs until he realises the kids are now over him.

"Who is him?" The one with the pumpkin head asks. He has a curious look, but unlike the one with the skeleton mask, he was more restrained and it seemed it was more careful than his friend.

"I don't know, but he looks cool! Like a Cheeto man!" The other says excited, the one with the skeleton costume. It seems he was way more careless and probably unaware of the danger as he just said that to a man with a goddamn gun.

"I'm not a Cheeto man, bra--!" Before he finished that sentence, Boyfriend, once again, stomps on his foot and made him shut up with just a mere jump. He restrains his groan and other complaints of pain, but his face tells the story, and it sucks.

"Bop beep bo bap- bep bip Pico! Bap boop bip beep" Yeah sure, he was goddamn sorry! Though he feels the need to smile a bit after he calls him his friend. The kids make this "Oooooh" noise as they are now beaming at him with questions. He sighs annoyed while answering, meanwhile, Boyfriend was laughing as he made his way to the living room. He follows after figuring out a way to carry two kids without them taking your guns away for mere curiosity.

Seeing him sit on the couch, he watches him tap a free sit at his side and was planning to do so until-.

"Yei! We are seeing the spooky eagles special right on time" Boyfriend laughs a bit as he gestures to the kids to make a little space for him. He grunts a bit as he takes it. This will be a long babysitting section.