Ch. 9

Lily POV
I woke up the next morning, groggy and disoriented. What happened? I looked around to see that I was in Kevin's room but how did I get here? Kevin had his arm wrapped around me in a sort of protective way and my arms had bandages along with my legs as well. What did I do? I started to slip out of bed but Kevin woke up almost immediately.

Kevin: "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine but what did I do?"

Kevin: "You don't remember?"

I shook my head.

Kevin: "You had a panic attack. You started to freak out about mom and dad. You kept saying that you were next, you started to scratch yourself hence the bandages. Jacob put those on so don't worry about it not being secure."

"Oh... I'm sorry."

Kevin: "Don't be, just let us help you. Okay?"

"I'll try, I can't make any promises."

Kevin: "That is perfectly okay with me."

"I have to pee now so..."

Kevin: "Do you need help going?"

"I want to say no but these bandages are a bit tight."

Kevin got off the bed and walked over to my side. I started to slowly get off the bed as well and Kevin gently grabbed my arm and helped me walk to the bathroom. He almost walked in with me but luckily I was paying attention.

"Kev, you can't watch me pee. I'm sorry to break that to you."

Kevin: "Oh shut up."

I did my business and went to use the sink for a multitude of reasons. I finally finished and opened the door where Kevin was waiting patiently in a fresh new outfit.

Kevin: "I picked an outfit out for you."

He had me some clothes and pushed me gently back into the bathroom. He had a good taste in clothes so I trusted him and just put the clothes on without asking questions. I walked to the door once more and opened it.

Kevin: "Come on, I'm famished."

"Wow, look at you using big words."

Kevin: "I could let you fall down the stairs."

"But you won't. Jacob will nag and scold you for it."

Kevin: "Fair."

We peacefully made it to the living room and all eyes went to us automatically.

"Please stop staring, I'm uncomfortable."

All of their eyes started to roam the room but they did come back around to us.

"Guys, I'm fine really. I'm sorry for causing trouble last night, I didn't mean to. I don't remember what happened either so please do not ask."

Younghoon: "You really don't remember anything?"

"No... Kevin filled me in for some of it but it was enough for me to imagine the situation."

Hyunjae: "He told you that I drugged you?!"

"No, you just did though. It's fine, I'm sure it wasn't anything bad. Right?"

Hyunjae: "Of course! I would not be alive if it was anything else."

Sunwoo: "You're right."

I looked at him very confused and so did everyone else.

Sunwoo: "What? Kevin or Jacob would have done something."