Chapter 7

Kiibo's POV 

I woke up at 7:26 today, I always woke up around 7:30 so there is no need for an alarm clock for me. I got out of bed, grabbed my clothes for the day , did my morning routine, and put on my hat. I went out of my room to see the professor getting ready for work. "Hi dad, hope you have a good day at work." I said to him as I put on my shoes and packed my bag. "Thank you, you have a good day at school Kiibo." He replied with his friendly smile. 

"I will!" I told him with a smile back. We both said our goodbyes and I started going on my way to school. I arrived at school then, I went to Shuichi's and my meet up spot. I waited for around 7 minutes until he arrived, he walked over with a smile. "Morning Shuichi, you came here like any normal day." I calmly said to him. "Well, glad I'm not late.." He said to me while yawning a bit. "Yeah, class isn't gonna start in a while so how about we go to the library?" I asked him as I adjusted my hat. 

"Sure, I don't mind." Shuichi replied. We both went inside the school and went in the library. I grabbed a random book and so did Shuichi. We both sat down by the table in the library and started to read the books we grabbed and had some quiet time. After a few minutes of reading, I heard a slam on the table. I checked to see what it was and, Shuichi was passed out on the table while his book was on his head. "Must've had a hard night." I mubbled to myself as I smiled.

Unfortunately, class was going to start soon so I had to wake him up. I got up while grab my and the book on Shuichi's head as I put the books back in their original places. I got down to Shuichi's level and started to poke at him a bit. "Shuichi? We have to get to class soon." I muttered to him. He woke up as he got up from his chair. "Hm? What did you say..?" Shuichi asked me while rubbing his eyes a bit. "Well, class is gonna start soon." I replied to him.

"So let's go!" I grabbed his hand and started to run to class. We arrived at class and I let go of his hand. I looked back at Shuichi to see him as a blushing mess. "You ok?" I asked him "Y-yeah! Don't worry about me!" He said with a smile as he started to calm down a bit.

We both went in the classroom to see that the teacher wasn't here, so we went to sit at our desks. 

Shuichi's POV

I probably shouldn't have not pulled an all nighter.. But Kiibo held my hand! HE HELD MY HAND! I need to calm down a bit. As I got lost in my thoughts I heard two male voices. I looked where is came from and Kaito and Kokichi were having a small fight. "So, the dummy finally learns how to read huh?" Kokichi said as he smirked at Kaito. "Listen, I already know how to read, just go away." Kaito said while he gave Kokichi a death stare.

"Kokichi, leave Kaito alone. The teacher will be here soon." Kaede stated as she gave him a glare. "And why so? Is he too baby?" Kokichi replied. "I said, GO AWAY!" Kaito yelled as he pushed Kokichi away into some empty desks. Some of the students went up to Kokichi to help him up. I was freaking out on what just happened. I felt something touch my shoulder and it was Kiibo. "Don't worry everything will be ok." He said to me with a soft smile.

I calmed down a bit but I was still a bit stressed and tired but everything was ok for the rest of the school day, except for Kokichi. He had a injury on the back of his head but luckily and unluckily, he is ok.

-after school-

I felt very lucky that I survived today due to that small fight and my tiredness. I felt like I was going to faint at any moment, then Kiibo went up to me with his usual calm expression. "Hey Shuichi? Remember when you made that bet with Kokichi?" Kiibo asked as we were walking back to our houses. "Yeah...Why?" I replied with as I rubbed my eyes. Gosh, I just want to go to bed. "Well, I been wondering. What was that bet about just wondering?" He said while adjusting his hat.

Dang it! What do I say? I didn't think he would ask that! I felt very tired so I closed my eyes and everything turned black.

I woke up on... My bed? Was it all a dream? I got up from my bed to see..KIIBO ASLEEP ON MY FLOOR?! Wait! That wasn't a dream at all.. I think I might have fainted. But, I'm very happy that he is ok. I picked him up as carefully as I could and put him on my bed, hopefully, he won't panic. I went to my desk and sat down on my chair. 

-1 hour later-

I saw Kiibo wake up and we both looked at each other for a bit. He got up and hugged me. "Shuichi! Thank life your ok!" He said with a happy tone. "Y-yeah! And you too!" I replied to him. I feel very happy right now and I bet Kiibo is as well. "You know, maybe you could try getting more sleep and that won't happen again, rights?" He told me with a calm expression. "Yeah, I know." I answered back.

"Well, I should get going now, see you tomorrow." Kiibo said as he waved goodbye and started to leave my room. "You too!" I shouted back. For the rest of the day. I was reading some of my books while thinking about random things. But there is one I finally thought I would do.

I been thinking though about this carefully and, I think I'm going to confess to him!