Chapter 2

Shuichi's POV

I finally figured out why this crowd was so big. The 2 most feared students, which were Kaito and Maki. Were having a fist fight, actually, more like a war! Blood was on the lockers, the floor, even Kaito and Maki! "No wonder there is a crowd.." I whispered to Kiibo. "Yeah.." He whispered back at me. 

As the fight got more intense, so did the crowd. It was full of cheering, excitement, and fear. "Alright! That's enough!" A female voice yelled. Suddenly, the two stop fighting and looked were the voice came from. The crowd stay silent as the look for who just said that. It was not other than the class president herself, Kaede Akamatsu. As she walked up to Kaito and Maki, the crowd was whispering to each other with shock.

"Why the heck are you two fighting?!" Kaede said with a serious tone. "Well, this all started because She called me a moron!" Kaito yelled as he pointed to Maki. "That's because you are." Maki said without any hesitation. "YOU SON OF A-" As Kaito was about to punch Maki in the face, Maki caught his punch which left everyone in shock including Kaito himself, heck even I was shocked!

I'd cover my mouth due to Maki catching his punch, then I felt something touch my shoulder. "We should get to class.." Kiibo said with the most calmest face. I calmed down a little while giving him a smile. "Yeah, we should." 

Me and Kiibo walked by the other students so we can get to class. We finally arrived at our class and went in. We both went to our seats and waited for the other students. Since the teacher wasn't here yet, I can catch up on the most recent Danganronpa news! Dang I was excited. 

After a while the other students started to come in. And there I saw Kaede walk through the door way. "Sorry I'm late guys, I had to stop a fight." Kaede apologized. "Wait, where is Kaito and Maki?" Himiko asked while putting away her book. "Oh! Well..Maki went outside to get some fresh air while Kaito went home." Kaede answered as she went to her desk. Himiko let out a sigh. "Poor Kaito.."

"Hey! Why do you feel bad for that degenerate male, he beats people up!" Tenko said angrily. "Maki beats people up as well.." Himiko muttered as she gave a small stare at Tenko. "Guys, lets not fight right now." Kiibo stated. "Yeah we don't want another fight today." I said as I paused reading the new Danganronpa news.

As everyone started to calm down, the teacher came in and we started class. But during class I couldn't stop thinking about Kiibo. The way he smiles, for how he is so kind but can be serious at times, and his snow white hair. I don't even know why I can't stop thinking about him! After all, we are just friends...Right?