Chapter 6

Shuichi's POV

My alarm clock went off like any normal day. I turned my alarm clock and sit up on my bed. "Time for another day of school.." I mubbled to myself as I got out of bed. I did my morning routine and decided to not wear my hat today so I put my hat in my bag just in case. I ran downstairs to pack my lunch and go outside. As soon as I went outside, it was raining.

I got excited since I'm a fan of rain. I went back inside and grabbed my umbrella. I made sure that I got everything then I remembered about the 5 boxes of panta that Kokichi wanted. "How am I gonna those boxes to the school.." I asked myself. Then I remembered about the old wagon in the garage. I ran to the garage to get the wagon and I put the boxes of panta in the wagon. I'm just hoping that the wagon could handle the boxes.

I went outside as I opened my umbrella and started to go to school. After a few minutes of walking in the rain, I finally got to the school. I went up to me and Kiibo's meet up spot expecting him to say when I realized something.... He wasn't there.

"Where could he be?!' I said while panicking. What if he got hurt? What if something happened to him?! I have to check! I don't care if I will be late for class! I have to see if he is ok! I started to run to his house while dragging the wagon still. The rain got heavier, this is bringing me memories of those movies where the protagonist would check on their friend and they be dead.

I finally arrived at Kiibo's house, I went to the porch and left the wagon by the door. I was really scared that something terrible was going to happen. I knocked on the door with fear, and..Kiibo answered the door! Oh thank gosh nothing bad happened! "Oh hello Shuichi, aren't you supposed to be at school?" Kiibo said to me with a calm expression. "Yeah but, I got worried that something happened as I gave him a soft smile.

"Alright, but you should come in for now. It's raining out." Kiibo said as he got out of the way of the entrance. I went inside his house and took a seat on the couch. "Why weren't you at our spot?" I asked as Kiibo took a seat. "Well, I prefer not to go in the rain without an umbrella and my old umbrella broke, So the professor is going to buy me another one." He replied as he pointed to the trash can which you could see the handle a bit.

"Well, you can borrow my umbrella." I said as I looked away. I didn't want him to see me blushing since I put my hat in my bag. "Are you sure? It's pouring out there." He asked me with concern. "Yeah, I'm sure!" I told him with a smile. Hopefully he didn't see me blush, if he did he probably would find out that I like. "Thank you Shuichi, I'll tell the professor that your letting me borrow your umbrella." Kiibo said as he pulled out his phone and texted Professor Idabashi. 

-5 minutes later-

"Are you ready to go?" I asked Kiibo as I got up from the couch. "Wait! Be right back!" Kiibo replied while he ran to his room. Not even a minute later, he came out with...My Kyoko stuffie?! "Here, you forgot this on Sunday." He muttered as he handed the stuffie to me. "Hey! Thank you Kiibs!" I excitedly said as I put the Kyoko stuffie in my bag. "And you said that you wouldn't call me Kiibs.." He smiled at me while adjusting his hat. "Oh right! Sorry, got too excited." I apologized.

"It's fine, now let's get going!" He replied as he went outside and opened my umbrella. I ran out side and grabbed the wagon. As we were about to get in the rain, Kiibo put the umbrella under both of our heads. This kinda feels like a romance movie now.. But, I'm still very happy that he cares for me. We walked to school as we were talking about random stuff, like Danganronpa.

After some walking, we arrived at the school and went inside to see Kokichi against the wall. I noticed that he had more bandages on him, but not as much as Kaito's. He noticed us as Kiibo closed my umbrella. "Oh hello you nerds, I see that you have something for me!" Kokichi said as he went up to us. "Just take it and go.." Kiibo angrily said as he gave him a glare.

"Why are you so aggressive with me?? Are you actually a bully?" Kokichi said while giving us a smirk. "Just, leave me alone!" Kiibo stated. He ran off to class, I was very concerned about him. "You know, you were so close on having that secret revealed Emo Boy, good thing you brought that panta." He muttered to me with his iconic smile. "Well! See you around nerd!" He shouted as he grabbed the wagon and went to the drama club. It was a small club that was actually a club full of pranksters.

I walked to class while thinking non stop about Kiibo. Of course, that's what I get for having a crush on him. I arrived at class and ended up having a lecture after class. I'm not sure if Kiibo was gonna get one as well but, I been more late then he has been so, it would make sense if he didn't get a lecture. 

-after  school-

It was still raining but not as bad as earlier today. "Here, you can have your umbrella back." Kiibo  muttered as he handed back my umbrella. "Oh! Thank you!" I replied with a smile. We said our goodbyes and Kiibo walked away. "Hey! I see your hat is off." A familiar female voice said behind me. I looked behind as fast hoping that no one would hit me in the head or anything. But it was Kaede, which I'm thankful for that she isn't hiding anything behind her back.

"Yeah, I thought I could try going out in public without my hat." I muttered while looking away a bit. "Oh alright! Well, I'm glad your trying new things." She said with a smile. "Thank you.." I replied. "No problem." Kaede said to me as she waved goodbye and went inside the school. I decided to go home and started to rewatch Danganronpa for the 114th time for the rest of the day.

As I was watching Danganronpa, I realized something. Kokichi never gave back my wagon...