Chapter 3

Shuichi's POV

-after school-

I still been thinking about Kiibo and thought I could ask Kaede why been thinking about him so much. "Kaede! Wait!" I said while running up to her, luckily she stopped walking to see called her name. "Shuichi? Did you need something.?" Kaede asked with a confused expression. "Yeah, I need your help...But is it ok if I tell you somewhere private?" I asked her while panting a bit. "Oh sure! Here, let's go to my office." She replied with a bright smile.

We went to Kaede's office, since she was the class president, she got her own little office. So we went inside her office and closed the door so we could talk in peace. "So, what did you needed from me?" Kaede asked me while we took a seat. "Well, I have been feeling weird." I said as I adjusted my hat. "Hm? Can you give me an example so I can understand this a bit better?" She questioned me with an confused look.

"So..Anytime I'm with Kiibo, I have this weird feeling around him. When I'm with him, he always makes me happy in the inside and I always tell myself that we are just friends so-"

 "Shuichi! Please calm down, I think I figured out your problem." Kaede said while cutting me off so I wouldn't have a breakdown. "You do? What is it then?" I asked Kaede as I got a bit worried. She took a deep breath and told me what the problem is. 

"I think you might have a crush on Kiibo." I was filled with shock on what that feeling was, I should've knew this sooner. "But! That is ok that you have a crush on him!" Kaede told me with a smile on her. "You'll keep this a secret ri-" 

"Oh wow, Emo Boy has a crush on Keeboy~" I looked behind and Kokichi was there with the door open. "Kokichi! How long have you been listening?!" Kaede yelled as she got up from her chair. "Hmm, maybe the whole time!" He replied with a smirk on his face. "Why were you-" "I was on my way to have a talk with Kaede here, then I heard talking in her office." Kokichi said while cutting me off. Why does he cut me off like that all the time!!

"You better not tell anyone about Shuichi's crush!" Kaede said to Kokichi while she gave him a stare. "Oh I won't, if!"

"If what?" I asked him as I got up from my chair. Kokichi pointed at me with a smile on his face"If you get me 5 boxes of grape panta by the end of the weekend." "Five boxes of-" 

"Yep! Five boxes of panta by the end of the weekend." Kokichi stated. "Are you sure you want Shuichi to get you panta, I could easily give you panta by the end of tomorrow.?" Kaede asked with an confused expression. "Yes, I'm sure that I want Emo Boy to get me panta." Kokichi answered. 

"I'll be on my way now." I muttered as I used my hat to hide my face. "Alright! I'll see you on Monday!" Kaede said with a smile. "And you better get my panta or else.." Kokichi told me as he gave me a stare. "Kokichi, just sit down." Kaede stated.

I left the office and went on my home. I got stuck thinking that I had a crush on Kiibo.

Kiibo's POV

I been laying down on my bed trying to think of what to do. I thought maybe I could start working on my homework besides, rather now than finish my homework last minute. 

-37 minutes later-

I just got done with my homework. "What now." I mubbled to myself. While I was thinking on what to do next, my phone started to buzz. I decided to check why it was buzzing so I grabbed my phone and went to my messages to see who texted. It was non other than Shuichi.

Shuichi: Hey, is it alright if I come over for the weekend? It's fine if not.

Kiibo: Sure, I don't have plans so I guess it's ok.

Shuichi: Alright! I'll be there at 7:28.

Kiibo: See you soon!

I turned off my phone and checked my clock. "Looks like he is gonna be here in half an hour." I said to myself. I started to prepare my room for this sleepover, at least that's what I think we are doing. I put down some pillows and blankets on my floor for when we were ready for bed. I then started to clean the house, it's not that messy so it was no problem.

-half an hour later-

I heard my doorbell ring, it was probably Shuichi. So I opened my door to see Shuichi holding a backpack, which I'm pretty sure it has his clothes inside. "Oh! Hello Kiibo." He said with a soft smile. "Well, nice to see you here Shuichi." I said while giving him a smile back. I let Shuichi in as he put his bag by the couch. We both sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. "What do you want to watch?" I asked him as I went through the different shows. "Is it alright if we watch the new season of Danganronpa?" Shuichi replied as he looked away a bit. "Oh sure, we can watch Danganronpa."

I proceeded to turn on the new season of Danganronpa as me and Shuichi started to watch Danganronpa. As we were watching the TV, I felt something on my shoulder. I looked to see what it was and..Wait, is that Shuichi on asleep on my shoulder!? 

I felt very embarrassed and I just wanted to wake him up to tell him that we probably had to go to bed. But at the same time, I didn't want to wake him up. I decided to grab the blanket on the couch because the professor always had a blanklet on the couch, and put it on both of us. Then I fell asleep for the night.