"Calm down you weirdos!" You yelled "Get warming up before coach gets here and yells at you!"

"You sound more and more like Ukai with every passing day." Tsukishima said "It's irritating and not like your sweet, little, pushover personality" He smirked and you turned around with an angry expression.

"I am not a pushover." You walked over to him

"Oh yeah well then why could I simply just push you over?" He laughed

"You might be tall but that doesn't mean you're untouchable."

"OoOooO I'm so scared." He rolled his eyes and walked away.

"You should be." Nishinoya said in a threatening voice, Tsukishima didn't pay him any mind, just rolled his eyes and continued walking. Noya didn't like that so he ran right for the taller boy and jumped on him. He grabbed his glasses and Tsukishima yelled

"Hey, give me my glasses! You're gonna break them!"

"Oh no, is french fry having trouble seeing?" You asked in a mocking tone as you caught the glasses

"Give them back." He said again

"Or what?" Nishinoya asked catching them

Tsukhsima kept leaping for his glasses while you and Nishinoya passed them back and forth, jumping around like monkeys.

"Y/n, Nishinoya and Tsukishima!"

"Shit." You all mumbled under your breath as you turned to look at your captain.

"Glasses." He said to Nishinoya as he held his hand. Noya gave them back and Daichi walked over to Tsukishima. "Relax with the insults." He said he handed him his glasses. "You two." He looked at you and Noya, "Don't stoop to his level." He started to turn around, "Laps, let's do 20, yes? All three of you."

"What?! I'm not on the team." You said

"Oh but you see, you are, and I'm your captain and upperclassmen. I said laps y/n. Go."

"This is stupidddddd." You whined. Thankfully you had changed before you introduced Yachi to the boys so you didn't have to run in your uniform.

***

Practice had ended and you were packing your bag.

"My house?" Kiyoko asked you about where you two were going to talk.

"Definitely, I just need to call Ojiisan and ask."

"If you want you could sleep over, you know, if it gets late and you can't go home." She added

"Oh yeah that would be nice. Are you parents ok with this?" You asked, pulling your phone out of your bag.

"They aren't home, out on a work trip."

"Oh, so you're all alone?" You asked as you both exerted the gym

"No, I have an older brother but he usually stays at his friends house during the week because it's closer to his school. He calls me around 10 every night to check up on me though."

"Oh" You said "You're ok with that?"

"I don't really have a voice do I?"

"I guess not..."

"N/n!" Nishinoya jumped into the uncomfortable conversation. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Nothing," You replied "I'm not gonna be home today. I'm staying at Kokos house."

"Ok, did you tell Ojiisan?"

"Nope, I was about to." You said holding up your phone.

"I guess i'll see you tomorrow morning then, bye!" He ran out of the gym "TANAKA WAIT UP!" He yelled to his bald friend.

"They're probably gonna have a sleepover now." You chuckled and dialed Ojiisans number.

"Hello?"  Ojiisans voice came from the other side.

"Ojiisan! It's me y/n."

"Oh hey Nikko."

"I was wondering if I could go over to a friend's place for the night."

"What friend?"

"Kiyoko."

"Ahhhh, the 'goddess' as Yu puts it."

"Yeah" You chuckled feeling a little bad about the nickname

"Are her parents going to be home?"

"No, it's just us but I will text you when we get to the house, call you before we go to bed and when we wake up. I can even text you when we arrive at the gym tomorrow morning."

"Alright I guess that's fine. I'll drop off a bag of clothes for you."

"Thanks, there should be a f/c backpack in my room on my floor, it has clothes in it already."

"Ok."

"I'll text you her address. Oh wait!"

"Yes?"

"Nishi is probably gonna bring Tanaka over. Just so you are prepared."

"Oh!" He laughed, "Don't worry it's ok. You know I think Tanaka is great so I have no problem with it."

"I know I just wanted to warn you."

"Thank you, you're sweet."

"No problem." You smiled, "I'm gonna go, see you tomorrow."

"Bye Nikko."

"Bye Ojiisan." You said before hanging up the phone.

You and Kiyoko made your way out of the gym. The two of you asked and made your way to the train station. After a few minutes of the train you walked to Kiyoko's house.

"Wow. You have a nice house" You said looking at the rows of flowers and other plants.

"Thanks. Both of my parents are the owners of their company so, lots of money but not a lot of them."

"Right."

"Let's go inside."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok besties, that's chapter 31. I'll end it there cuz this mf is getting a lil long. I don't know if it's only me but I've been feeling really dead lately. I'm not sure why but I just don't wanna do anything. Does anyone else feel like that? I've asked some of my friends and they agree so idk. Oh oh! The whole thing about Kiyokos family, I have no clue if it's true because from what I've gathered all we know about Kiyokos family is that she has a brother, don't think any of this is canon cuz it's not.  Anyways i hope you have a good rest of your day/night or whatever. Bye!

- char