23 || vulnerability

Beginne am Anfang

          "I need you," he growled in between kisses. 

          James' words sent the butterflies in Amelia's stomach into an uproar, rendering her rather speechless as his full lips nipped at the skin down her neck until they reached her collarbone. The warmth of his torso between her legs made moisture gather inside of her panties. She achingly wanted to show James that she needed him too, clutching the fabric of his shirt and pulling it off of him. 

        Something about the hunger in Amelia's actions made James feral. Despite feeling so intense and serious, he couldn't help but smile at her behavior, she wanted him. He choked on a gasp, biting his lip so harshly that he was sure it could've bled, as she yanked him closer by his jeans, unzipping the fabric and shoving them down over his hips. 

        Amelia licked her lips slowly as she examined the bulge in James' boxers, only enticing him even more, as he impatiently pulled her off of the couch and whisked her cream-colored crop top over her head. Her breathing was ragged as he firmly spun her around, unclasping her jeans from behind her, his lips against her neck once more, as he pulled her jeans and black, lace panties down until they were around her ankles. 

        Bending her over the back of the couch, slamming her face down into the couch cushion, he wildly growled, "Don't move." 

        James slid down onto his knees, coming face to face with Amelia's dripping folds that glistened in the light coming from the kitchen. Her legs were already shaking as he observed her beautiful pussy, not even realizing that his lips were parted thirstily. 

        Pants and panties around her ankles. Bra and shoes still on. Something about the intensity of the situation made Amelia pant with excitement, waiting anxiously to feel his lips on her. This had to be the hottest thing she had ever done. 

        James placed his lips on the inside of her thigh, leaving light kisses and nibbling on the skin gently until his mouth found her warmth, his tongue sliding up her folds and circling gently at her clit. 

        Amelia whined, louder than she expected. 

        "You're such a good girl," James mumbled against her wet entrance as his tongue slid back up. "Staying still for me." 

        Goosebumps unraveled across Amelia's body as his voice vibrated against her wetness, his hands gripping her thighs so tightly now that she couldn't think straight. Her legs shook fiercely as his lips left her, only to be replaced by his fingers, sliding them up and down her wet folds before easing gently inside of her. 

        The sound of Amelia moaning for him made James want to come undone already. With a low groan, he stood up, his fingers still pumping inside of her, as he pulled down his boxers with his free hand. Teasing her entrance with his hard length, he wasted no time thrusting himself deep into her warm folds. 

        The sudden feeling of him pounding into her made Amelia cry out abruptly, wincing as she quickly accustomed to his size, pleasure ripping through her body like wildfire.

        "What are you doing to me?" James whispered frantically as he held her head down into the cushion by her raven-colored waves, pounding forcefully into her. 

        The feeling of vulnerability came rushing back into his veins, his soul, as he grasped onto her tightly. Out of annoyance, mostly with himself, he reared his hand back slightly before smacking his palm across her ass, earning a loud yelp to escape from Amelia's swollen lips. 

         She loved it. 

        She could already feel herself clenching around him as he thrusted himself harder into her, the sweat pooling on her forehead, as she squeaked, "Again." 

        "Fuuuuuck," James moaned raspily, smacking his hand against her ass again, leaving his palm there to grasp it rigidly as he felt her walls tightening around him. "Are you gonna cum for me, sweet girl?" 

        "Mhmm," Amelia moaned, her bottom lip between her teeth as her climax reached her. 

        James timed his release perfectly with hers, moaning gruffly into her hair as he collapsed on top of her back, shockwaves pulsing through both of their bodies. Amelia's knees buckled weakly as she felt him throbbing inside of her, her eyebrows pulled together tightly in ecstasy. 

        It took a few moments to collect herself, her mind focusing on James' chest heaving against her back as they came down together, before the sudden aroma of burning chocolate chip cookies snapped her back into reality. 

          "The cookies!"