Chapter 5

After Lea had meditated the girls decided to tell them about themselves then train. "Okay, I'll go first" Kalla said excitedly. "Okay so Maekalla but I go by Kalla I'm the fun, exciting one who loves to prank people and is super annoying" Kalla said. "Okay I'm next" Daisy said. "I'm Daisy but Ava calls me Rosey Posey... I'm the science geeky one". "Okay my turn" Lea said. "My name is Leandra but I go by Lea... I'm the calm level headed one and is SECOND in command" At the sound of second all the turtles mouths dropped open. "And lastly me" Ava said. "Okay so my names Avannah but I go by Ava... I'm the hot headed one and the best on the team... I'm also the Leader!!!" "Don't forget to tell them about Harvard" Daisy said smirking. "No I don't want to!!" Ava said whining. "wait what's Harvard???" 3 of the turtles asked. Donnie then said "Harvard is the BEST school in the world only one person every 10 years gets a full scholarship there." "Well, not exactly..." Ava said. "ugh I can't keep it in anymore... AVA GOT A FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO HARVARD BUT DECLINED!!!!!" Daisy screamed in one breath then sucked in a whole bunch of air. "Woah really" all the brothers started at Ava in shock. "Ah man lets just get to training already" Ava said annoyed. "Okay team lets go B team first then A team then the winners face off." Ava said.
Alright let's get started....

Hey so I wanted a whole
Chapter based off training so I decided to stop there I know it's short but the next chapter will be longer I promise Also I decided to change Ava's name to Rachael because all of the tmnt names correspond to the girls except Raph and Ava so if you get confused then you didn't read this!!! Okay bye meh peeps

Also I'm not updating until I get 10 votes so please vote and comment because I love writing for you all!!!
Okay so noooow Bye meh peeps!!!