Act 12: Enter Drakeo!!

Start from the beginning

"Noooooo!
Dad won't!"
I shout.

"He will!"
Eros grabbed my chin, and growled at me.
"That vampire is scum, and you must know that you must accept you lost your father to him forever for eternity!"

I look away from him.
"I can't!
I love my Dad!"

"I know you love your father!
But remember him as he was before he was taken!
But now that he is taken remember he is your enemy, and if he ever comes to harm your child nor you and your mates you must kill him.
Your mates and your child comes first before anything else that is the life of a werewolf."
Eros tells me, and I go wide eyed at that.

"Ace and Blaze told me that, but I never thought I'd have to kill him one day!"
I tell Eros.

"One day you will."
Eros says to me.

I gulp at that.
"I don't know if I can!"

"You must!
Or I will to protect the child within your womb, or when she is born!"
Eros snapped at me, then let's my chin go, turning away from me.
"And you are a werewolf?
What a pity.
Those two boys have not disciplined you enough."
He then left out of my room, scoffing that out as he left.

That hurt how he degraded me, but he's right, I'm a coward right now, and Ace and Blaze would be disappointed in me, and they'd want me to face my problems and not run away from them.
Mary and Ada look to me with eyes they felt sympathy for me, hearing the whole conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another month has passed, and I'm really heavily pregnant by eight months in fact, and the stress of these Rogues and Packs hunting me and my unborn child was getting to me, and I'm in bed unwell, Eros upset by it, and Nori was treating me for a Stress Fever, which is rare werewolves get.
Nori giving me herbal remedies for my Stress Fever, trying to get my sickness to go away, and Ace and Blaze was even over here to visit, worrying over my condition.

Drakeo wasn't even here yet though nor Eros' other Vampire Lord friends due to they ran into a snag in their travel to get here thanks to The Packs and Rogues making then run into a snag.
Plans for reinforcements are getting hard to come by, the Vampire Lords cannot get here any sooner than planned, and we are running out of Lone Wolves and vampires to protect me well enough, so Nori has asked his coven of Mages to help, and his coven know by Nori's predictions that I guess Tenko is I guess important to the world, and this damn war rages on, and even human blood has been spilled too, innocent human blood along the way.

South Carolina has now become a war zone, and humans are afraid to leave their homes, all thanks to me becoming pregnant with Tenko.
Hell rape cases have gone up of humans being raped by Rogues and Pack Wolves that cause chaos I heard Eros discuss with Nori, which caused me to stress out more and get into this condition, me blaming myself, me wishing I never got pregnant with Tenko and this war never started, the pain and despair I'm feeling too much to bear.
But I know Tenko must be born, because Nori said if not the fate of all species is at hand.
Tenko was that important.
She's the life of all species.
My baby girl was the hope of us all.
The light of everything good, and I gotta remember that.

I look to Ace who was kneeling down next to me, him grief stricken at seeing me in such a condition, and Blaze was arguing with Eros I could hear in the next room about my condition, the two bickering, about how I got this way, having a yelling match.
Blaze and Eros never got along.
Never did.

"Hun, please get better for Tenko.
Don't blame yourself for this war anymore.
It's not your fault.
It would've happened anyways."
Ace caressed my cheek lovingly, giving me a warm painful smile as a tear went down my cheek.
"Don't cry hun."
He says to me wiping the tear away with his thumb.