Chapter 2- Living in the Phantomhive Manor

I had awoke from a nap demons take every 2nd day or so, during the night i watched grounds and the sky until dusk before retiring for a few hours. The source of the reason i woke up was the fact Bard, Finny and Mey-rin shouting about rats in the manor as well as crashing of objects like statues 

I had heard the dirty things were infesting London but i guess out in the country one would get them there as well. Sebastian gave me a note saying that Ciel was in a business meeting with a bunch of people in the billiard room including his aunt Madame Red, a woman i was told had red hair and dressed completely in red and an Chinese noble who always had his assassin with him or rather on him. She was always on his lap. 

I made my way to the kitchen where Sebastian was preparing china cups saucers then placing them on a cart "whats all this for?" i asked him "this is for when the other guests leave, the ones who are staying is Madame Red her butler, Lau, and his companion the others should be getting in their carriages by now" Sebastian explained to me, i watched as he placed tea leaves in a beautiful china teapot then fetched the hot water. After the tea smelled perfect, he wheeled the cart towards the parlor with me in tow, i was merely curious.

My brother introduced the tea to everyone but as i was yet to be introduced Madame Red, her butler and Lau stared at me curiously "pardon my manners, this is Selcura my younger sister the young lord has granted her permission to stay in the manor" i curtsied "a pleasure to meet you all" "Likewise Grell?" Madame Red addressed her butler "you need to learn more from Sebastian, he knows how to be a good prestigious butler" "yes my lady" Grell looked down, i wonder what he did to make her be that way. I got a good look at Grell, he wore a butlers uniform almost like my brothers, long brown hair tied up with a red bow, he wore glasses with black frames on the bridge of his nose his eyes green.

Lau and Madame Red ended up in a arguement involving the young Earl which made him get up and leave. I watched as Sebastian wanted to know if Ciel wanted his dessert to be brought up to his study which apparently he did tired of his guests and the foolishness of his servants as they were trying to catch rats.

Sebastian caught the rats Bard, Mey-rin and Finny tried to get and saw himself to the kitchen to fix dessert. I was reading a book in the library when Sebastian informed me that when he went to give Ciel his dessert and tea he saw that his young lord had been kidnapped. I saw him leave knowing he would go after Ciel, nothing was more important to him right now then fulfilling the contract.

I expected my brother to be back by sunset, instead i chatted with Mey-rin, Bard and Finny as they were curious about me asking me questions like why i had silver hair but reassuring me it looked good. I saw a tall lone figure appear on the horizon with a boy in his arms. I knew he would be back by sundown i didn't worry too much about Sebastian. I watched in humor as Ciel yelled at my brother who let him down then i laughed when Sebastian got down on a knee head down shamefully and apologized for dinner not being done.

I went to my brothers bed chambers after everyone else went to bed and after i knew Ciel would be in bed as well. Sebastian's tailcoat was on the bed while he was looking out the window, i cleared my throat making him jump and fall off the window sill "sorry" i sat down on the bed inspecting the bullet holes in the tailcoat "Seb?" i started to scold "i'm alright Sel, although I'm disappointed its ruined" i smiled at the old nicknames we used to call each other Seb and Sel the unstoppable demon sibling duo we used to be called of course how he fought was a mystery to me even now.

"As long as your alright Seb, then i'll be reassured" i held his hand looking into his eyes, he smiled tenderly "i promise i am, human weapons can't harm me" I hugged him, it had occurred to me that i was angry at him when we were reunited now since i had forgiven him we had been like we were in the old days. "Ill go back to my room now, good night Seb" i walked out of the room but not before hearing "good night Sel"