Chapter 13

"I shall not repeat myself again...who TOUCHED HIM!" Her voice got deeper and deeper with each word until it was practically demonic, Tom himself was quite upset, he had seen the boy earlier on and his face had no mark,which only meant one of his order had hurt him. He internally sighed,knowing that he would have to concede his loss of a member when Lucius pushed forward Markus Zabini. The man fell to his knees and cursed, "Goddammit Lucius I told you let me-", before his sentence was over a cold brush of air hit his face, he feared to turn his head but the snarl of what seemed like an animal made him look, his eyes widened as in front of his face stood Lagneia, her fangs were practically dripping with saliva as she hissed and snarled at him, Draco remembered reading about this in his Defense book, Lagneia was not thinking rationally rather she was allowing her inner vampire to do all the work, which meant that Markus Zabini was either going to die or he was going to end up a torture victim.

"I believe...you know who I am..." she hissed out at him, Markus trembled and nodded, "WORDS I NEED WORDS!" she screamed at him all of a sudden before laughing, the rest of the group shivering besides her reapers, "Ye-Yes Madame Lagneia. I am...Markus Zabini, the Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Zabini. B-Blaise's father...." a cackle was heard as everyone looked at Lagneia's face, the girl had tears streaming down her cheeks as she almost fell with the loss of air. "Oh Tom how beautiful! The man is my little Servus's father." Her voice was deadpan when she ended her sentence and the man found himself pinned to the wall by pure unbridled magic.  "Now let me see." She said,snapping her fingers and a black Grimoire appeared out of thin air. "Mistress is that?" Orionem asked not finishing what he wanted to say, leaving the line hanging in the air, Lagneia nodded and turned to everyone in the room, "Well by revealing this book I shall have to reveal who I am but first! My wonderous servant Fortis if you may!" Fortis took off his mask revealing himself to be Remus Lupin the Werewolf, everyone started murmuring loudly while Fenrir himself turned a different shade of tomatoe as he looked at the tall, lanky man who obviously exuded the smell and essence of an alpha. "This is Remus Lupin my alpha,and closest friend." Remus smiled and waved at the confused faces of everyone smirking when he saw Lucius almost faint. "Next my Dear Orionem." Orionem took off his mask revealing himself to be Sirius Black,Bellatrix and Narcissa felt their jaws drop as Sirius just smirked at everyone before they all turned to look at Lagneia, "Oh Merlin if she pulls off her mask and turns out to be Andromeda or better off Mcgonagall I will flat out bang my head on that wall." Rabastan said as he rubbed his temple, "Are you implying I can only attract an old or married woman Rabastan?" Tom asked with a slight smirk, Rabastan immediately shook his head while the rest let off a small laugh. "But anyways, no I am neither but as I said this Grimoire should give it away." She cast an Engorgio on the writing only letting everyone read, "No...it cannot be." One whispered, "She could have taken it." "But it was never seen it is only a myth." Lagneia giggled and put the book down before pulling off her mask, "My Grimoire is not a myth rest assured."

"You-You're...." Lucius began before his mouth clamped shut, " Seline Potter." Bellatrix mumbled before staring at Fyto, "who is he then?" Seline smiled and nodded towards him, the boy pulling off his mask making the insane witch let out a pitiful wail, "He knows the truth, he finally knows the truth." After Bellatrix was taken away to rest,Seline turned towards Markus, "Now what was it you hit him for...when I peeked into your mind, must say terrible Occulumency skills you have there, I found that it was because he refused the Dark Mark. My dear Lord Zabini." She said her voice coming out in hisses as she slammed her book shut, "I hate people marking what is mine. Pet! Show your father and everyone here why you will not be marked. You as well darling." She said to Blaise and Draco. The two boys unbuttoned their shirts to reveal rather crimson wings on their chests that corrolated to the one they knew was on her forearm. "You see now Markus, you cannot brand what already belongs to another." As she lazily flipped through her pages the man started to beg, "Please Mistress forgive me I did not mean-" "You did not what? Did not mean to hit my precious pet? I have visited your mansion before dear Markus, I have seen the way you have treated your stepson. Just because you are not his blood DOES NOT MEAN YOU TREAT HIM LIKE HE IS NOTHING!" she screamed and a kunai hidden under her sleeve appeared in her hand, letting her slash across his chest. The man let out a scream as the others went rather silent, Blaise stood stoicly but on the inside he was glad, his stepfather...he could finally think the word as well as say it, really hated him because he was another man's son, was getting what he deserved. "Servus, Fortis, Orionem and Fyto come here please." She said with a quick glance, the group were behind her within a blink of an eye, "I would like you four to read this particular page,and tell me what you think." The four read over the page, Remus the first to finish, "Mistress if that is what you wish." The others agreed with nods till her red eyes went to Blaise, "Well pet what do you think? Is torturing your father to the brink of insanity by peeling off his skin what you want?"