Chapter 3

Tom rubbed his temples, he knew she was angry, and an angry Seline, meant an even more insane Lagneia with a greater bloodlust, he had been trying to get her to calm down, giving her muggles to vent her anger on, even going so far as to duelling with her, but after their last....duel, he didn't know how to react to her anymore. He knew it was only her trying to distract him, but they were both put so much fervour into the kiss that when they pulled apart, it was hard for him not to throw her over his shoulder and take her up to his bedroom and have his way with her. Yet he still didn't to have his way, even when she had that seductive look in her eyes and that swing in her hips when she appeared in front of him as well as when she left, he had to go have many cold showers after those meetings, but he knew, Lagneia wasn't one to stay with just one man, even then he knew she would take slaves, he remembered her casually mentioning she wanted her own slaves as well as someone to love. As he thought about all this there was a burst of red mist and then it disappeared, he chuckled, knowing the feared assassin would be somewhere, yet when she fell onto his lap and pecked his cheek he was bewildered, "Lagneia what are you doing?" he asked, trying to hide his high pitched voice, she pouted her elbows resting on his shoulders as she put her hands under her chin, "But Toooommmmm" she whined and pouted more, "But nothing get off me before someone sees us in this position-" before he could chastise her more, the death eaters all walked in, frozen in shock that that their fearless leader, and the feared assassin, were in such a compromising position. Lagneia hopped off him standing next to the throne Tom had while he cleared his throat, "I see everyone is attendance, as you all know, our assassin here has killed a rather high up order member, not only that she has secured rather valuable information which is why I asked her to be here." Everyone murmured when the assassin walked forward and went silent when she started talking, "From what I gathered." she started, her voice now devoid of playfulness yet still had that streak of insanity, "There are a few safehouses that are in use, some we can gain access to, one is a place that no one, and I mean NO ONE shall touch. Soon enough I shall have two more at my side." The others started murmuring till she growled, making everyone go silent, "As I was saying, I shall start building my team soon enough, and when it is done, we, along with you and our Dark Lord, shall finally end that stupid headmaster's life." Bellatrix happily giggled and clapped, eliciting a rather beautiful, in Tom's eyes, smile from the girl, "You are all dismissed!" He said with a flourish of his hand, he waited for everyone to leave before placing a lock on the door and walking towards Seline, the girl was muttering to herself, making plans about her next kill and trying to mentally calculate whether she needed any more equipment.

It came as a shock to her, when two big, and rather toned arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her close, her breath caught as Tom rested his head on top of hers and kissed it, gently rubbing soothing circles on her waist, she let out a soft breath and laid her head on his chest, she felt safe. Seline was made to be submissive, but she had promised herself she would not be submissive to anyone, that is, till she laid eyes on Tom. The man exuded a dominance that she just had to bend to his will, so when he lead her to his room and locked his door, she didn't know how to react. Tom quietly took her hand and walked to his bed, laying down on it and waited for her to do the same, Seline lay next to him, as he tenderly pulled off her mask and laid it on the table, she looked up at him, her blood red eyes mirroring hers, "Now tell me why you were so upset." he gently rubbed her cheek, she leaned into the touch of the man she now trusted and sighed, something she had been doing a lot of lately, "They want to kill Remmy and Pads..." she said softly, her voice trailing off, Tom felt his breath hitch, the wolf and Black were the only people this woman cared about, and no matter how insane she was, she loved them with every fibre of her being. "What is it you are going to do?" Tom asked, Seline shook her head, at present she did not know, but she knew she wanted something else to happen right now, something that would distract her, so without saying anything she crawled onto Tom's lap, the older man looking at her with heavy lidded eyes.

Warning, this may a bit...mature for those whom are my younger readers, so if you feel uncomfortable please skip till you see the black writing declaring it is done.

Tom thanked Merlin that he didn't look like the snake version of himself anymore as he looked at Seline, her red eyes seemed dilated now, much darker as her lust for him started reaching breaking point. He raised his arm, allowing a finger to trail down her cheek till his hand was on her neck, he gripped it gently, applying force on the sides, not too much but enough for the younger woman to let out a soft moan, he couldn't hold back after that, he shot forward, his lips on hers and he kissed her like he was drinking the most expensive wine and he was thirsty, her hands immediately started unbuttoning the man's shirt and trying as hard as she could to pull it off, the older man chuckled pulling off the shirt before making quick work of hers, simply wandless magic to magick them off. He let his hands rest on her waist, her curves making them perfect to rest his hands on, Seline couldn't take it anymore, she needed him desperately, so she did the only thing she knew, she started slowly moving her hips across his, she felt his pants beginning to tent, her hips moving faster and faster as she panted and moaned out his name, Tom himself couldn't handle all the delicious friction the little minx was creating, finally his dominant side needed her on her back, and in a flash he had her pinned on the bed. Her eyes were full blown by that time, and her voice coming out in whimpers, "Please Tom Please I need you, I need you inside me PLEASE" She screamed, Tom knew she was wet enough to handle him and pulled off hers and his pants, he looked at her now, this perfect woman just laying on his bed, her hair billowed out around his pillows and he smiled, he kissed her gently, his lips touching hers so delicately when he gently entered her, that was when he felt the small resistance, and he inwardly screamed, he was her first, her nails digging into his shoulders leaving the half moons were attest to that, so he slowly slid into her and waited for her to adjust, it didn't take long for her to start panting, and grinding down on his lap, he grinned before starting his slow yet hard thrusts, speeding up as she started scratching down his back in pleasure, they were both getting close to their orgasms when they kissed and with one last thrust came together, panting Tom fell on her, Seline gently running her fingers through his hair.

Alright people it is done.

After they were both done changing Tom kissed her cheek, "Two", Seline looked confused, "You can have two slaves, they can be both boys or one boy one man I don't care but you are MINE. Got it darling." she let out a small yet insane giggle and nodded, kissing him soundly on the lips before apparating back to her room.