Chapter 8

"Did you see Seline Potter walked in with Blaise Zabini?" "She also had a considerable amount of hickeys on her neck." "So did Zabini, his neck was marked up with dark splotches, how kinky." Seline smirked as she adjusted her tie and sat next to her 'friends' the dark bite marks were to mask her actual fangs. the pinpricks would have been too noticeable to the general populace. While listening to the speech made by the headmaster, she felt the connection she had with Tom open up, the man brusquely clearing his throat to buy time before he spoke, "Lagneia I hope you made it the school without any issues." She kept quiet for a second before he carried on, "I wanted to apologize...for my outburst the other day. It was wrong of me to get jealous of the young man you have chosen and I feel ashamed to say that I felt he would be a better lover than me..." She sighed mentally before speaking, "Tom, Blaise and you are completely different in bed...While I let you dominate me, I dominate him, and he has no problems in letting me do it. He is my slave Tom, a man I love differently than I love you, and it will be a different love for my last slave as well. I do not let myself think that the three of you are the same, when you aren't. Anyway I accept your apology and I also wanted to say sorry for bringing up your horcruxes, remind me to slap you once I see you again anyway." Tom was silent on the other end, making her cackle mentally, knowing she was the one whom could render the Dark Lord speechless.

"Seline where are you going, it's late we should be sleeping." Hermione's voice grated on her nerves, "Seline I am talking to you would-" "Hermione can you shut the hell up." She said finally losing her composure. The entire common room went silent, watching the two best friends, "I am going to see my boyfriend, I do not see how that is any of your concern since." She held up her prefect badge, "It is also my turn for patrols tonight as is his." She walked out of the common room slamming the door behind her and came face to face with Blaise, "Mistress are you okay, you seem angry?" he asked her softly, she held in her anger punching the wall before sighing, "I do not like being told what to do." She said with finality, walking to the girl's bathroom. Blaise stood behind her as she hissed something in Parsletongue, the entrance to the chamber finally opening up, "I am going to ask for stairs for us to walk down." She said, Blaise quietly nodding, after a few seconds, stairs appeared all the way to the bottom, the two making their way down. The entrance to the chamber of course was open, and in the middle lay the dead and decomposing body of the Basilisk. "You really did kill this thing in second year...." Blaise said more to himself than Seline, the girl tilting her head and sniffing the air, the water was smelling foul, probably from the snakes dna and skin. "Pet we need to clean this place up...drain up the water and possibly...use this snake body to train you?" She turned to look at him, Blaise nodded his agreement and the two took to draining the water from the floor, finding a secret passageway to an underground study that was possibly Salazar Slytherin's. Seline made a mental to tell Tom about it before the two walked back up,"How about we start with your spell work Blaise?" She leaned against the head of the founder and looked at him, "Let's see your strongest spell." Blaise puffed up his chest, and started firing spells that were close or borderline dark magic, spells that melted skin, broke bones, cast blood on fire. Seline clapped kissing his lips for his reward, the boy whined when she pulled away, wanting more while she nipped his ear, licking the blood off and smiling at him, "I got a good name for you Blaise, it is very subservient but you are my slave, so how about Servus? You may change it if you don't like it." He shook his head, "My mistress has picked it for me I care not for the meaning." She smiled petting his cheek, tomorrow she needed to raid Godric's Hollow.

Her first period that day was Potions with the Slytherins. Seline was glad, since Professor Snape had a knack for pairing the Snakes and the Lions together,yet she found herself with Draco rather than with Blaise. The blonde sneered at her, only to be brushed off as she started chopping up the ingredients. Draco looked at her confused, Seline would normally roll her eyes or hide behind her hair, but he remembered what Blaise said back in Madame Malkins shop, that she was not who they thought she was. He started adding the correct amount of each ingridient as Seline handed it to him before Snape swooped in out of no where, startling her as she almost dropped her knife, Draco luckily caught it before it hit her leg. Blaise's eyes were filled with fire as he watched his mistress get told off by his Housemaster and he deducted 10 points, but he saw her eyes go red and he knew Draco saw it too, from the way his face froze he knew, the Malfoy Heir knew she was Lagneia.

"BOMBARDA!" Seline screamed that night,her magic was fluxing and the spell came out more destructive than normal blowing a hole right through the snake skin. Blaise waited for his mistress to finish up,she threw knives, sliced skin, stabbed, shot and used almost everything in her arsenal till an hour later she calmed down, he offered her his neck as he ate a muffin to replenish himself. As she drank from him he played with her hands while eating, "Draco knows Mistress." He said, she wiped her mouth nodding, "I know, I already chose him to be your...companion." her fang poked over her lip as the boy smiled and smirked back at her.