"ow, ow, I'm sorry"'

I didn't say anything and kept going until he got me off him.

"ima have bruises on me"

I shrugged my shoulders and went back to laying down on my stomach. He started to rub the ass cheek he hit, I moved it to the side so his hand wasn't on it anymore. He started rubbing it again.

"I'm sorry"

I just laid there, mad as hell cause that shit hurt.

"so you not gon talk to me"

Ian say nothing, but he kept rubbing. Eventually it felt better but I let him keep going, I fell asleep.

I know she is not sleep

Cam

She fell back asleep. I was wrong to wake her up, cause she told us on the phone her coach was stressing her and she had finals coming up, but I missed my baby. It was funny except when she beat my ass...that wasn't that funny.

I slightly picked her up and laid her on top of me. Of the both of us I'm clingy, like very. I want to be under her all day and be touched. No, I'm not that, "you can't go out" clingy, it's just touch is both of our love languages.

Nobody knows I'm the "baby" in the relationship and I'm gonna keep it that way. Nobody needs to know that. But she's also the baby in the relationship.

I have no idea what I'm gonna give her for her birthday.

I lifted her back up off menand put her down and got up. I went over to her closet and started looking through her shoes. When I got done I had about 10 pair of shoes in my cart that she didn't have.

I left out her room to go talk to her parents.

Dad- "Cam, my boyyyy"

Me- "sup pops, okay so I was wondering if y'all were getting Lay some shoes for her birthday"

Mom- "yea like 2 pair"

Me- "ok can you show me which one's so I don't get them"

They showed me the shoes and I took them out my cart and left their room.

I called Zay to ask him the same thing and took those shoes out my cart. I knew what everybody else was getting her so it was ok.

I went back to her room and she was still sleep. Like wake the fuck up. I got in her bed and tapped her lightly.

"hmm"

"wake up"

"for what Cameron"

"cause I miss you"

"you actin like I'm not right here, move"

She said turning to the other side.

"but I wanna talk to you"

"about what"

"anything"

"like what Cameron"

"like how many of my kids you gon have"

"see...I'm goin' back to sleep"

"no, no i'm playin'"

She turned back over and laid on her back opening her arms. I got under her and she was basically still sleep.

"noooo, mama wake uuuuuuuppp"

"how bout you just go to sleeeeppppp"

"i'm not tired"

"ughhhhh"

She got up going to the bathroom to use it then came back out and sat on the bed.

"what did you wanna talk about"

"nothing really"

If looks could kill...

"I haven't even gotten a kiss yet"

"you don't deserve one"

"meanie"

"naw"

I was sitting up on the headboard and she got on top of me and put her head in my neck placing a kiss on it, then came back up and gave me one.

She just stayed on my lap with her head on my shoulder.

"you that tired"

"g, yes, coach was really blowin' me today"

I rubbed her back and we just sat there.

"you want some head"

I asked breaking the silence

"forreal?"

"yea, you a lil too stressed and ion want you to be"

"well yeaaaaa"

She got off me and took her pants off laying on her back.

~🤍🤎~

No smutty scene for youuuuuu

Hehehehehehe

Somebody finna be prego...that's all ima say rn