" What?" You said with a confused tone.

Silence..

" What is it?" You crossed your arms.

" You better fuck her tonight or I will." Sebastian said out loud.

" I- aren't you into blonde girls?" You walked to the fridge for a juice box since you cant drink out of a cup.

" You make an exception.."

" Hey you have some drool right here."

" Y/n.. I think I'm going to sleep with you tonight.." Scarlett said.

" Let's see you gets in bed with me first." You said with a smirk.

" Okay can you guys stop staring a my girlfriend like that?"

" You shouldn't be complaining... You are looking at me the same way they all are." You cupped his face while walking away.

" Okay we have to go nowww. See you guys later."

" Wait where are the kids?"

" They are outside with dogger."

" You might want to go outside because remember there is a pool and a gate that leads to the beach."

" Okay okay you guys can go now. Love ya'll and Evans if you fuck her tonight I will." Scarlett said.

" WHAT NO I WILL." Sebastian protested.

We both walked to outside and Chris closed the door behind him. I can obviously see his lust-full eyes glaring at me. I just loved it how he looked at me. Him knowing he can have me anytime he wants but still hasn't tried anything. I'll just keep pushing and pushing until he breaks. But for now.. I'll have some fun. We both go into the car and he drove there.

" I bet you're having fun." Chris said.

" With what?" You said with a smirk.

" Oh baby.. don't act dumb. I know you like me looking at you the way I do."

" Maybe I do.. or maybe I'm waiting for you to do something." You leaned over to him and put your hand where his dick is.

" I think you have kept me waiting long enough. Don't you think?" He looked down at you.

You made your way to his neck and whispered into his ear. " No I don't think so."

We both finally arrived to the premiere. We walked over to the entrance and every paparazzis eyes and camera were on us. We continued to walk until it was the interview part. He was pretty anxious. He alway's is when he has to come to do things like this. The thought of having everyone watching him all the time, and any slip up can be extended into something more, unsettles him.  At one point while talking to an interviewer, I notice his hand shaking vigorously, he managed to cover it up as well as he could, yet I  noticed and take his large hand into my own. A smile creases the over the features of his face, his face reddens slightly, He's slightly surprised at how easily I can calm him down, not even a word leaving your lips. Finishing up with the interviewer, he began to walk me over to the private rooms that were reserved for celebrities, for when they needed just a few minutes away from the paparazzi. He guides me into the room, closing the door quietly when we both are inside. The judgmental looks that the both of us had received  had tickled him off, this evident by the hard clench of his law, it was safe to say the some people weren't a fan of the age-gap between me and him. But neither of us cared enough to let destroy the connection we had.  Facing him, I immediately knew why he the cold manner about him. Knowing him well enough to not need to ask.  I took a few steps towards him and brought my arms up to meet around his neck, meeting him in a hug. Removing one hand from my waist, he moved it to cleft of my chin. Meeting his cerulean eyes with mine. The pure stare of his eyes scanning over my features was enough to cause me to lose my breath, lips suddenly feeling extremely parched. His eyes watched my tongue dart out to moisten the dried skin, his own breathing quickening at the intensity of the situation. Not wanting to wait any longer, be bent down slowly to go in for a kiss, eyes scaring for any signs of rejection. Finding none — just the light fluttering of my eyes — he connected both of my lips for a slow, passionate kiss, lips moulding together, the bristles of his beard creating a tickling sensation on my skin. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, smoothing and curling over my own, coaxing it. The sensation of his tongue caused a low moan to escape my mouth, him relating his own groan when incorporated my own tongue. Forcing it his lips and into the warmth of his mouth. His hands attentively weaved its way into the locks at the back of my head, careful no to mess up the nearly sculpted hairstyle that has taken a while to achieve. Much to my despair, he eventually pulled away, lust-filled eyes bore into my own. His lips had become red and puffy, I thought it was from the impact of the kiss, but really it was rose colored lipstick had transferred slight from my lips.