A baby with Az 2

If you loved my previous story, this one's for you.

It can also be read without reading the previous one.

sorry for the long break

........

As you were so slowly pulled from your dreams, you felt his hands on you. They roamed across your back, played in your hair, covered you in tenderness. Az's soft lips shimmered tingles on your skin.

You gently left your dream and your senses kicked in. You heard his soft voice vibrate through your soul. But he wasn't curled behind you with his arms holding you close as usual.

You could feel his soft wings but his warmth came from somewhere else. You started to feel his scarred hands on your swelling belly. You were a few months in and the bump had started showing not long ago.

"You are so loved, my sweet son. So loved, my little bat." Az kissed your stomach once more. "I hope you get as much from your beautiful mom as you can. She is the most breathtaking woman, but also ... her soul is pure. She has a kind heart and when she laughs. Let me tell you, my little man, that when you hear her laugh you will fall on your knees, just like I did."

You finally opened your eyelids to find your mate near your legs. Az was propped on his elbows, his hands on your belly with his face resting on your tight, next to the baby. You tried your best to remain still as you listened to the love of your life have one of his many daily discussions with your son.

Listening to Az talk was a pure gift. You knew he would be a good father, you always knew. You had never talked about kids, you both knew the danger of it. But a while ago, when you found out you were pregnant, Nesta had revealed that she had granted you this gift. The same gift she gave Feyre and herself. You could carry an Ilyrian child.

You closed back your eyes as Az continued, "You know, she was mine first. So you will have to follow my rules. When we put you to sleep, please stay asleep. Because I don't want to keep your mom waiting for her pleasure while I check up on you. Also if you hear her screaming, don't worry I'm already taking care of it."

He was adorable, you just wanted to reach out and kiss him. To tell him that he will be the best. To hold him and wrap yourself around his warmth. You tried your best to stay still.

He softly chuckled, you knew that he knew you were fully listenning. Az stroked your bump again. "The most important thing to remember, the right boob is mine and the left can be yours. I-"

You burst out laughing, you sat up as Az smiled up at you. He reached out but stopped and curled on himself as his body shook from his laughter.

"You are taking claim of my boobs?"

"Well, the kid has to know that I was here first. Anyways It is only a part-time share, it isn't a life-long deal. The moment he's done, they are all mine again"

You couldn't help a smile as you shook your head. Azriel's eyes gazed into yours. You reached out to touch his cheek. He smiled as he melted into you.

"The babe is so lucky, so lucky to have a father like you Az." His gaze moved downwards and you felt him through the bond.

You would never tire of telling him he deserved everything good in this world. Never would you let him think he was worthless ever again. He would never be back into the darkness as long as you lived. You would do anything for him, you would travel the deepest darkness for him. He made you live, he made you breathe. Never would you let him doubt that he was loved.

You moved to straddle him. His hands found your thighs. His fingers traced patterns that ignited fire in your soul. Your hands found his hair and they so gently tugged his head upwards.

Your eyes peered with love into his. "Az", you whispered.

Through the bond you said everything you had just thought. Love radiated from your words. You wanted him to see himself as you did.

You watched as a tear slid down his features. Your hand brushed it away.

He whispered, "How did I end up with you?" Your lips found his and pushed all the worries away.

His hands moved to your waist and into your hair, bringing you even closer. You playfully bit his lip and laughed against him.

"Last night", you said against his lips. He moved to your neck so you could speak freely, "Last night, while.. you know. I though of something."

"No, my love, I don't know", he playfully answered as he nipped into your collarbone.

"Yes you know, while we.. you know.."

Az winked, "While I was enjoying your screams?"

"Yes that. What will we do if our child walks in on us? Or on any member of our horny family. He could walk in on Nesta and Cass having fun on the dining table. He could-"

Az shushed you with a deep kiss. His tongue swept your worries away. He placed you on the bed, while he hovered over you.

"Az, what if he's an addict just like Rhys, Cass and you. Oh my!" I sat u p straight and stared at your mate, " I don't want my child to pound on everything that moves."

Your mate stroked your stomach as he said, "The boys and I will take care of that subject when the time comes. Anyways, Rhys the feminist will definetly not let Nyx, our son or Cass and Nesta's future kid do such a ting." He brushed your hair away, "Don't worry, my love."

He pushed you back against the soft mattress as his kisses left fire on your skin as he moved. "Now, my love, let me show you just how grateful I am."

It didn't take long before you were literally on flames.