022 | how romantic

Start from the beginning

"Hobbies? So is blowing off the heads off my team another hobby of yours?" he questions, pretty straight forwardly. 

Didn't know you were this bold, Levi.

But it was kind of funny in your opinion. 

He turns a wine bottle. Turning it so that he could see Kenny's reflection from the wine bottle. So that was his plan.

"Yup.. To achieve my goals, I'll kill as much as I have to." Sadly, you knew that was true. "You're no different. You kill when it benefits you, too." He walks closer and closer to where Levi was at, still pointing the 'gun' at his direction.

You wanted to shoot him right there. At that moment. But instead you didn't say anything. You had remember, they were related. This was their own fight. Their own thing to deal with. Not yours. So you chose not to poke into it.

"Yeah.." he says shooting a bullet towards Kenny's direction. Guess he got it from the bartender. 

Him using a chair as protection and falling back with his hat too. "Thanks, old man." he throws the gun back to the bartender. "And Y/n, its fine. Everybody has their own reason for the things they do. Explain yours later or never if you'd like. I have to deal with this for now." he tells you. 

Leaving you there, as a choice if you wanted to leave or follow his team. But obviously you weren't going to risk it. 

You just couldn't.

He throws a chair out there and someone mistakes it for Levi, so he shot it. He was smart. Like super smart. Then he comes out and uses his odm gear to kill one of Kenny's people. And uses the dead guys body as protection so that they would shoot Kenny's people instead of him. 

Killing the rest of them.

If you had went with him, you'd just be a burden. You didn't want to burden him.

He already had to get Historia, Eren, Jean, and Armin back. So if you had went with him maybe you would've surprised the rest of them, but you'd just be a burden. 

Maybe you had really good hearing or something, but you could hear Sasha. Saying something about gunshots. But it didn't seem like anyone believed her. 

You didn't spot anyone there, and the tears had already soaked inside of your skin so you tip toe out of the bar. "Thanks again." you give the bartender a big smile. Coming out to meet a figure and Kenny.

"Captain." Caven comes out, seeing Kenny laying on the ground, with his stupid hat on his face. "Finally bit the dust?" he asks him.

"You moron. How would I answer if I'm dead?" he removes the hat that was covering his face. "Hey..?" you step out giving a small wave. 

The odm gear you were wearing was still quite heavy even though you had been used to it. It was still heavy though. "Thought you were working with them." Kenny laughs, sitting up right. 

"Nope. Just happened to be saved by him." You chuckle. Even though nothing was funny. You tended to do that. 

"But, ow ow ow, he got me good. Forgot that bar owners are allowed to keep guns for self defense. For a runt hes sure grown up." 

"Still using that word?" you roll your eyes at him. Of course he wouldn't listen to you. "Yeah, got a problem?" he asks you, wondering where you got that sudden confidence to talk back. 

"Geez. Sorry, sorry!!" you raise up your hands in defense. 

"That's wonderful." Caven responds to Kenny's words. "Huh?!? Like hell it is." Even though Caven had such a serious face, but yet she was so unintentionally funny. 

"My dream is getting further and further away.." he tells Caven, putting his hat back on his head. 

And you knew exactly what that dream was.

To get power. 

Ultimate power was his dream. 

You didn't know what he could do with power though. Would you want a life where you only had power and nothing else?

No family, no friends, no company. Nothing. All you had was power. 

Everybody would fear you. 

That's all he wanted.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:pLEASE DO NOT CALL LEVI OOC 😭HIM AND Y/N HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER SINCE THEY WERE KIDS SOHE DOESN'T WANT TO LOOSE HER

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
pLEASE DO NOT CALL LEVI OOC 😭
HIM AND Y/N HAVE KNOWN EACH
OTHER SINCE THEY WERE KIDS SO
HE DOESN'T WANT TO LOOSE HER.
ty anyways ily <3