"Whatever." I nudge her. "I hope you're hungry."

"I skipped breakfast just for this so the food better be good." Audreyana responds as she looks at the stove. "What is it?"

"Beef and Broccoli stir fry." I tell her. "I have some rice in the fridge, you just need to heat it up."

"Cute." Audreyana looks at my face with an unreadable expression on her face. "There's something different about you."

Not wanting to tell her the news just yet, I smile at her.

"I'm just really happy."

---

SofiaLundgren: We're coming out with a new swimwear collection @TheDreams

5,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

Jon has been really protective over me since we found out that I have the concussion and it's slightly overwhelming because he doesn't want me doing a lot. I wanted us to do a double date with Colby and Latecia but Jon was against it.

So, we settled on eating takeout and playing ping pong on our pool table.

"Not long from now, I'm going to be done with WWE." Jon swerves the ball and I quickly move to the left to bat it. "How do you feel about it?"

"I only care about your happiness." I almost miss the ball as I take a sip of my iced latte. "I know that the company has been such a big part of your life and I want you to leave on good terms."

"WWE can shove it up their ass." He gruffly responds as he misses the ball. "I tried to give them a chance but there is only so much you can do and they're making me look like a drunk on TV. I've practically lost every match since I refused to sign with them, I'm getting pushed around by everybody and I look stupid."

Jon chucks me the ball and I catch it in my hand.

"Well, they'll be sorry." I smile at him. "They don't know what they're missing."

Jon pauses to finish the rest of his Chinese so I place my hands on the table as I take in his appearance. I'm so hopelessly in love with Jon and to think that I'm having his baby is so freaking crazy.

"This Chinese sucks ass." Jon complains as he tosses the box to the side. "We're going to have the shits tomorrow."

I serve the ball.

"You suck at this." I laugh as he misses the ball.

"If losing means that I get to see you smile then I'm ok with that

"If losing means that I get to see you smile then I'm ok with that." Jon responds as he grabs the ball from the floor.

"Well..." I slip out of my robe, revealing my babydoll. "I know something better that you can suck."

"Fuck baby

"Fuck baby." Jon bites down on his lower lip as he checks me out. "I sure do like the sound of that."

"Then come get me." I run my hands down my body.

Jon runs over to me and I let out a squeal as he picks me up. My lips quickly find his as we struggle to get his shirt over his head without disconnecting.

"Fuck, I want you so bad." Jon mutters as he starts kissing my chest and a small moan leaves my lips. "If you weren't pregnant, I would be putting a baby in you."

"I know you would."

Jon lays me down on the table before he gets to work on unbuckling his belt. Seeing Jon's reaction to my body has me feeling a certain type of way so I hike my dress up to reveal more of my thong which is literally a piece of string.

"Fuck." Jon pants as he stares down at my southern region. He wraps his finger around the side of my thong and pulls it down effortlessly as his eyes remain in the same place. "You better be ready."

"I'm always ready."

Jon starts kissing my inner thigh and I slide my fingers into his hair, pulling him further up. The second that I feel his mouth on me, I find myself getting lost in the moment.

If only the world could see Jon now.

---

AN: Sorry for the abrupt ending.