(Season 2) Chapter 4: Sonii

Start from the beginning

Peter: You guys got this. Now go dominate this tournament.

During our little conversation my phone goes off.

Peter: Oh shoot, I gotta bounce.

Imane: Are you gonna back in time for my tournament?

Peter: Of course!

I give her a hug assuring her I'll be there. I quickly leave the room without being noticed and make it outside on the roof and swing off.

(Imane POV)
Peter had just left to go do Spider stuff, while I'm still here at the Twitch Rivals event.

Brooke: So... you feel better now.

Imane: Kinda. I'm still a little nervous. But knowing that Peter will be here, makes me feel more comfortable.

Sykkuno: Well, it's always great to feel comfortable. What makes you feel comfortable Rae?

Rae: You.

Sykkuno: Huh!?

Rae: What. Oh, No! I meant You..... know being here with all you guys.

Sykkuno: Ah, ok. That makes more sense.

Rae: Yeah..... it does.

I know damn well Rae has feelings for Sykkuno, I'm just surprised she hasn't told him yet. But oh well. I'll let them be. Right now, it's game time.

(Peter POV)
Spider-Man: Listen Man. I have to be somewhere so just pull over and turn yourself in.

Criminal: Make me you bug fucker!!

Spider-Man: Wow! Language.

I web up the car and and take out the criminal web him up and leave him webbed up on the side walk.

Spider-Man: Ok, you stay there like a good boy and wait for the police.

Radar: We got a 10-71 shooting in progress at Harlem.

Spider-Man: Cmon!

I was really frustrated because I wanted to make it back in time for Imane's tournament. But looks like I'll be a few minutes late.

(Time skip)
An hour has gone by. The crime just won't stop coming. After I had taken care of the situation I was in. I quickly leave and head back to the arena. Luckily no crime was being reported, so it looked like I was on the clear.

I make it to the top of the arena. I've got the best view of the whole thing. I see that Imane's team are in second place. Which was pretty. Considering the fact that I've never seen Imane play aggressively. I sit there and just watch her play.

(Imane POV)
I get knocked and finished. Now I just sit there and spectate the whole match. Sykkuno was doing good. I didn't think he would survive. But he's pretty cracked. Rae's popping a mini, and Brooke is holding walls since there being shot at by an enemy team. I look around the arena hoping to see Peter.

Still no sign of him.... Well that is until I looked up and saw him sitting at the top of the building. I smile and give him a little wave so no one would notice. He waves back and I giggle. After a few minutes, my whole squad was eliminated. We got a good amount of points. Now we're just hoping we keep our second place lead. Surprisingly enough we kept our second place lead. There was one more game left and we're just hoping we don't move to third.

(Peter POV)
The tournament was over and Imane and her team managed to keep there second place lead. Which was impressive. I head backstage trying to stay out of sight of security. I meet up with Imane and give a big hug.