(Season 2) Chapter 2: Intense Heat!

Start from the beginning

Imane: Exactly!

Rae: Well that is true. Also Imane I have a question for you?

Imane: What up?

Rae: When are you guys getting married?

Imane: I don't know? I'm not trying to rush things to much. I'm just letting it flow out.

Rae: Alright just wondering. Also do you ever think-

Rae couldn't finish her sentence because a phone started ringing. We've all checked ours but it none of ours until we found out who's it was.

Imane: Crap, Peter left his phone.

Janet: Who's calling?

Imane: Some guy named...... Miles?

Celine: Answer it.

Imane: What why!

Rae: Answer it.

Imane: No this Is Peter's business not ours!

Janet: Cmon! You can't tell me your not a little curious.

I think about it, and maybe it could just be a friend of Peter.

Imane: Fine.

I answered the phone.

Miles: Peter you would not believe what I did today, it was awesome, so I stopped two get away drivers on my own, stoped a bank robbery, caught 7 bad guys, helped an old lady out, and it was such an amazing day, you know ever since I got my powers I'm so glad I decided to tell you about it first, otherwise I'd be lost without you training me, and when you assigned me to be the next Spider-Man and protector of New York I knew that I was built for this!

Imane: What!!!

Miles: Huh? Who is this?

Imane: Umm! Hi uhh! Bye!

I hang up in shock.

Imane: Tell me I'm not the only one who heard that?!

Rae: Nope I heard too!

Janet: Same here!

Celine: Yep!

Imane: There are two Spider-Mans!!!

(Time skip)
(Peter POV)
After a long and very hot day of crime fighting I wanted to shoot Imane a text.

Peter: Crap! Must have left my phone at home.

I make my way back home and after a long and hot day too..... I can't wait.

(Time skip)
I arrive home and see the girls sitting at the table.

Peter: Hey girls quick question have you guys seen my phone.

Imane: Yeah, right here, but I have a question for you?

Peter: Ok

I ask in a confused tone.

Imane: Do you have any friends who happen to have the same abilities as you.

My widened up as I'm shock....... Miles! They must've answered a call from Miles.

Peter: Umm.

Rae: Don't lie too us either, because we know the truth.

I knew at this point that I can't lie so....

Peter: Ok fine yes!

Janet: I knew it!

Peter: But Listen, I want to keep his identity a secret as well. So pls just keep this between us, alright.

Rae: Sure thing.

Imane: Alright

Celine: Yep

Janet: Ok

Peter: Thank you, know my phone pls.

Imane: Oh yeah here.

She hands me my phone, and sits back down at the table.

Peter: Ok well, I've stoped a good amount of crimes.

Rae: Yeah, good thing the heat calmed down a bit.

Janet: So what now?

Celine: We can watch a movie.

Peter: Oh... sorry not me, I've got a lot of work

Imane: Awwww Cmon, stay with me just for a bit.

Peter: Hmmm, Ok fine but just let me do something real quick

Imane: Yay!

Kiss*

Imane: Love you!

Peter: Love you too!

I head to my room and grab a project I've been working on.( But that's until next chapter)

I head out of my room and sit down on couch, Imane then cuddles closer to me and I wrap my arm around her. The other girls then sit on the couch and begin the movie.

(Time skip)

I wake up, it's 3:23 am, I look around and that the girls are asleep and so is Imane. I get up carefully as I can and pick up Imane bridal style and take her to her room, I gently lay her down and tuck her in. I then head downstairs and take the girls to their rooms as well.

A few minutes later I walk into Imane's room and lay down right next to her. She turns around and hugs me tightly.

Imane: Thank you for carrying me to my room.

She said in a tired voice.

Peter: No problem, anything for the women that I love.

Imane: Giggles* I love you.

Kiss*

Peter: I love you more.

Kiss*

Imane: Cmon, let's get some sleep, we have to pack tomorrow for New York.

Peter: Alright, Goodnight babe.

Imane: Goodnight my love.

She gives me a kiss and snuggles closer to me and I pull her closer to me.

Welp this was a little fun story. Sorry for it being a little too short, I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Anyways I love you all and I'll see you in the next one peace  bye ✌🏻