"I..." you trail off. "I want to forget it all," you say softly, eyes drifting down to glare at Levi's lap. "Forget my friends, forget Reiner and Bertolt, forget my dad- and I know I shouldn't, I can't, but I just want to ignore it for a night," you whisper, feeling rather small.

You don't know if you worded that properly. You definitely don't want to forget those things, you don't- you care more about your friends than you do for yourself- but there's nothing you can do about it right now, and there's no sense worrying sick over them.

Levi, as he always does, understands. He nods, eyes soft. "Alright."

He leans in, and Levi captures your mouth with his. You sigh happily, grateful for the time that you have to spend with him, seeing as how it comes rarely and only ever in short supply. His tongue pushes at your lips and you don't even have to think twice as you open your mouth to him. Levi's warm muscle pushes up against yours, prodding gently.

His other hand reaches for your hip, clamping on tight, and you settle one hand on his thigh to steady yourself. Even though the both of you are sitting down, you still feel like you might tumble over.

Levi's lips push harder, move faster, and it's all you can do just to keep pace with him. His fingers tangle up in the hair at the back of your head- messed up beyond quick repair, you're sure- and his other hand keeps shifting, moving up your side to your ribs and then back down to your hip. When his hand skims over your ribs, you have to keep yourself from wincing. It doesn't hurt, but it's tender.

Unfortunately, he notices. Levi pulls back, hand dropping from your ribs to your waist. "Hurts?"

"No," you defend immediately. "Just- just sore."

Lightly, Levi shifts you, then nudges your shoulders so that you fall back against his bed. You freeze up as Levi moves so that he's straddling your legs, his pelvis dangerously near brushing against yours.

"Levi," you whisper, confused and also hellishly turned on.

He lowers himself down so that his chest is flush with yours, face hanging right above yours. You can count every single one of his eyelashes. "Tell me if you want me to stop," he murmurs, his voice low.

Never. You'd never tell him to stop- you trust Levi with your life. "I won't," you say, and you feel one of his hands ghost over your waistline, right where your shirt meets your pants. "But, Levi- what are you-"

"Not all the way," Levi interrupts, knowing exactly what you're thinking. "You're injured. If you're going on that expedition tomorrow, I'm not going to make it worse. But," he whispers, and his lips drop next to your ear, "there's so much I want to do to you."

Your blood simultaneously runs cold and heats up at the same time. How, you're not sure.

"So much," he continues softly, his lips gently pressing at the soft spot behind your ear. Your breath hitches in your throat. "So much to do to you, for you," Levi says, lips touching your pulse point. "Let me."

You'd let him run you over with a fucking wagon piled high with the weight of the entire military base on it. You'd let him do whatever the hell he wanted to you, no questions asked. Maybe it's the lusty haze that's swallowing your brain, maybe it's the overwhelming amount of feelings you have for Levi that seem to double every single time you see him. Your heart feels like it's going to burst in your chest, but you couldn't give two shits because Levi's kissing every part of your neck and you might combust.

"Do whatever you want," you whisper back, your voice an octave higher than it should be. "Whatever you want."

Levi hums softly against your neck, slowly working his way down across your collarbone. He's sucking lightly, and you're not sure whether you want him to make a mark or not- that'd be a pain to explain.