day 2

My first full day out to ellie, and it didn't stop there.
I woke up to a text from her.
"Hey chloe, I was wondering if u want to hang w us girls after school"
I obviously said yes, but also added something else.
"Hey, can u tell them about me, being trans, and make sure it didn't leave the group" I wrote, a risky text but hopefully a good payoff.
And it was, and next thing you know I got a bunch of texts from my other friends congratulating me, calling me by my new name, it was brilliant.

And it didn't stop at school, all my friends referred to me as chloe, no one else though.
I didn't have any friends, but all the ones I did have were girls.
Ellie, libby, lydia, alice, katie and maddie.
All very supportive, and when maddie told me I was one of the girls now, I couldn't help but smile.

After school we all went to the mall, the girls went through shops picking things out for me, but I couldn't get them. I still lived with my mum, and she didn't want me getting anything that is for girls. I dont know why dresses and makeup is for girls but in her mind, they are.
"Chlo, how about on Thursday you stay at mine, just us two" suggested ellie.
I loved the idea, and after texting my mum about it, the next night I would be at ellies.

Maybe I could actually be myself when I'm there.
Hopefully anyway.

After a few hours of hanging out, I had to go. Best day of my life so far.
I couldn't believe how nice all of them were about me.
I thought they would take the piss, but aslong as ellie had my back I'm happy, but now it's not just her now, and I'm finally one of the girls.