"Tell me about it I wanna hear all the details" she grins sitting down by the table

I then told her about her day at school except leaving the part with the in counter between her and Bakugo

"Did you make any friends?" She happily asked.

"I guess you can so, there this girl name Ochaco Uraraka she said we were friends" I implied placing my dishes in the sink

"You made a friend!" she yelled immediately getting out of her seat and ran to me and began shaking me "am so happy you finally made a friend!"

"Stoop sshhaaakkkinngg meeeee" I declared

"Hehe sorry, my bad" she stopped shaking me letting me go.

"Okay, Well I have to go or I'll be late for school," I told her walking to the door to put my shoes on.

"Okay I think I'll be late from work again today so don't wait for me for dinner" she added

"Okay well am off now" I grabbed my bag "bye Miya I slightly smiled petting my feline friend.

"Have a good day at school" my mom waved. I waved back heading out the door.

I stood at my bus stop which soonly arrived I got to on the bus which to my luck was crowded with no seat available the bus door closed behind me then I stood at an available spot I sighed and pop my earbuds in my ear clicking a random song on my mp3 player

       ♫ What is Jasmine listening to today ♫

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

(Of the bus on the way to school)

"Get your fresh donuts here fresh out the fryer we have glazed, frosted, sprinkle, filled, long Johns and minis, get them fresh and ready." a street vendor announced to attract customers.

I walked past the donut stand continuing my way to school.

...

"I would like one long John donut filled with extra strawberry jelly" I ordered with my wallet in hand

" that will be 548.19 yen ($5)" the vendor disclosed

I had him my money and grabbed my donut which was in a white paper bag which covered a little less than half of the donut.

"I know I had breakfast but I couldn't help myself"

Well now I was on my way to school

(in school)

From what I remember English class is first I began to ponder as I enter the school building still munching on my donut. Look like the hallways are crowded, I guess people still need help with where to go now I gotta squish my way through. How annoying" I sighed.

With that, I gripping my donut with my mouth and began squishing through the crowd. I was successfully able to reach the second floor where class 1-A is but to my luck it was also crowded.

"You gotta be kidding me" I deadpan.

With the donut still in my mouth, I squished my way through the crowd that's when someone behind me shoves me trying to move around immediately I front faced into someone back in front of me.

Squish

That's when I realized the jelly from the donut began spilling out. It went on my mouth and more on my uniform jacket and a little on my white shirt. I dropped my donut from my mouth as I backed up from the person in front of me. I then looked at my half-eaten donut feeling a sadness of waste of food.