2

Third POV

"He threw it over 5 meters! " the same yellow-oranged haired boy yelled

"He threw it exactly 705.3 meters" Jasmine commented only loud enough for the people around her could hear. "Definitely higher than bakugo"

After saying that comments she glances at bakugo who was frozen with his eyes and mouth wide open in shock.

I know he doubted him and all but he really looks like he seen a ghost.

Jasmine looks back at Midoriya and noticed his broken finger

Did he do that big blast with just one finger? His quick is powerful I think using quirk makes him break his bones, is that the backlash of using his quirk that's probably why he didn't use it in the exams.

Jasmine looked back at bakugo still frozen. Looking at him jasmine just simply couldn't help herself but to say her comment. Despite Jasmine being always serious, she likes to make snarky jokes.

"you know if you keep opening your mouth like that a fly is definitely going to enter but probably be burned alive with that fire breath" Jasmine smirked with the last part.

bakugo finally unfroze. He frowned his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes and began making small explosion from his palm.

"Shut up!" he yelled dashing straight to Midoriya

"..."

"DEKU YOU BASTARD TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOUR DEAD!!!" Bakugo angrily demanded rushing towards Midoriya

Let's just say he never killed Midoriya thanks to Aiwzawa and his surprisingly strong scarf

Midoriya nervously walked back to where Ocacho and Jasmine was.

"Ouch, Is your finger okay" Ochaco concernly asked

"Sure"

" it looks all swollen up and purple" Jasmine added

"Yeah it's not that bad"

After some time passed everyone finished their exam and it was finally time for the results

"Alright time to give you your result Mr. Aiwzawa announced. I've ranked you all from best to worse you should probably know where you stand. I just pull up the whole list there no point going one by one."

Am kind of surprised how easy the test is, We were supposed to test our quirk but I barely used mine all I used was my air side of my quirk for the whole test so I know I did well and not going home but I can't say the same for Midoriya as far as I have noticed he only did well in the ball throw

Mr. Aiwzawa pulled up a hologram showing every one scores with Jasmine in first place

First place, I thought so. Jasmine thought her facial expressions not changing. She then began scanning through everyone score even though she barely knew anyone's name except for bakugo who was in 3rd place, Ocacho 10th place and lastly Midoriya 21st place, last place.

Jasmine glances at Midoriya who next to her he looked hurt as he clenched his fist with the broken finger deep down Jasmine felt a little compelled to say something to try and comfort him but she didn't know what time say I mean what do you say to someone who worked so hard to enter their dream school just to get kicked out. So Jasmine just stayed quiet and to herself.

"And I was lying no one is going home. That was a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the test." Aizawa simply revealed

Everyone except some few exception were completely shocked.