"Jon."

We pull to a stop before turning back to see his ex wife, Renee standing there. 

I don't really know how to react but I'm so glad that I chose to wear sunglasses today.

"Hey..." Her voice trails off once she sees me standing right besides me. 

"What?" Jon practically spits out, clearly not giving zero fucks

I give his waist a squeeze because one thing that he is not going to do is take his anger out on somebody undeserving of it.

"Sorry, were you guys heading out?" Renee quietly asks.

"Jon has a match later today so we're just going to get lunch." I respond as I walk over to her. "Hey Renee, it's finally nice to meet you."

Renee smiles at me as we shake hands, "Nice to meet you, Sofia."

Things are pretty awkward since I am now engaged to her ex husband but they are divorced so there should be no reason to hide. I did not pursue Jon when he was married nor was I attracted him at that time.

"I just wanted to check up on you." Renee looks at Jon. "I heard that you didn't sign the new contract."

Jon walks up behind me and loosely wraps his arm around my waist, "I'm done with the company."

"I'm sorry to see you leave." Renee bites her lip. "Hopefully we can all catch up, grab some dinner before you leave."

"I'll think about it." Jon curtly responds before giving my bum a squeeze. I place my hand over his and he gives me another squeeze before walking off.

"We'll do it." I tell Renee with a small smile. "Jon is pretty cut up about everything that is going on, he doesn't mean to be rude."

Renee just smiles and as my hand goes up to move a piece of my hair, she surprises me by grabbing my left hand.

"Oh my God." I hear her mutter to herself. "Is that ring?"

Shit.

"Um yeah." I pull a face as I pull my hand away, "We're engaged but don't tell anyone."

---

"Oh shit." I mumble under my breath as I hear Joe and Amerie argue in the other room. Lately, those two have been arguing like crazy and it makes me not want to go over to their house when they are both there.

When Amerie invited me over, I was ready to decline but I thought that Jon's mood would lighten up once he saw Joe. Things were going well until Joe made a comment while we were eating and those two just started going off.

"Maybe we should leave." I tell Jon who is staring at his wine glass. "Jon?"

"Huh." He looks at me before squeezing my thigh, "You ok?"

"Do you want to leave?" 

Jon sighs as he stands to my feet, completely ignoring my question. I watch as he walks out of the dining room, leaving me by myself so I quickly follow after him.

"Hey guys, cut it out." I hear Jon say and silence soon falls.

"Just give us a moment." Joe says and I walk into the room to see him looking really stressed out.

" Joe says and I walk into the room to see him looking really stressed out

"Amerie." I call out my friends name and she looks at me with a sad smile. "Come."

I fake a small smile but it falls when she makes no move towards me.

"We have to hear you arguing every night and if you want to continue then we're leaving." Jon leans against the wall. "You're making my girl uncomfortable."

"Then leave." Joe snaps and I furrow my brows at him. "I don't give a shit."

"Joe." Amerie narrows her eyes at her man. "Don't talk to them like that."

"I didn't even want them here, you never told me that you were inviting anybody so forgive me for wanting to spend some time alone with my fiancée." Joe gets in her face and that's when Jon intervenes.

Jon grabs Joe by the shirt only for Joe to swing at him which makes me gasp.

"JOE STOP!" Amerie screams as he swings again, this time connecting with Jon's face.

All I did was blink and suddenly the boys are fighting. They're not doing the stuff that they do in the ring, they are proper going for it which fuels something in me.

I am a trained martial artist so I could probably stop the fight but I am also pregnant. I can't risk any of them taking an accidental shot at me especially when we are in the risk zone.

"JON STOP IT!" I yell as I take a step him. "Amerie grab Joe by the waist but be prepared to duck, he may throw his arm back."

Amerie lets out a shaky sigh as she grabs Joe but not before he pushes Jon, causing him to collide with me. Our heads make contact as we hit the wall and I feel a sharp pain go through my head.

"Shit." I curse as I place my hand on my forehead as it starts to throb. 

The tears spill out as a natural reaction to the pain that I am feeling.

"OH FUCK!" Jon yells as he spins around to face me with wide eyes, "FUCK, SOFIA!"

I don't say anything for a moment as I slide down the wall, clutching my head in my hands.

"Call the fucking ambulance." Jon calls out as he bends down to my height. "Oh baby, I'm so fucking sorry." 

"What?" I faintly hear someone respond.

"CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE, SHE'S PREGNANT!"