First Year Final Part

Start from the beginning

"I do recall telling Minnie that I would be breaking every single one of your records," Nova grinned. "I haven't broken the 500 points mark. That's my record."

"Umbitch Season doesn't count!" Fred objected. "That's unfair for our count!"

"Well, Fredrick," Nova grinned. "You should've been more daring."

"Yeah, Fredrick," Harry mocked. "You should've been more daring than the person who shouted at Umbitch, cussed Umbitch out, started an illegal defense group, pulled a total of 177 pranks, stood out against misogynies, broke the dress code every day, and told the ministry to go fuck itself."

"Yeah, Fredrick," Ginny joined in. "It's not that hard."

"I think I missed a book," Lily whispered to Remus. "Or two..."

"Who is Umbitch?" Regulus asked. 

"You'll see, Uncle Reg," Nova stated. 

***

"No more studying," Ron sighed happily, stretching out on the grass. "You could look more cheerful, Harry, we've got a week before we find out how badly we've done, there's no need to worry yet." 

Harry was rubbing his forehead. 

"I wish I knew what this means!" he burst out angrily. "My scar keeps hurting — it's happened before, but never as often as this." 

"Go to Madam Pomfrey," Hermione suggested. 

"I'm not ill," said Harry. "I think it's a warning...it means danger'scoming...." 

Ron couldn't get worked up, it was too hot. 

"Harry, relax, Hermione's right, the Stone's safe as long as Dumbledore's around. Anyway, we've never had any proof Snape found out how to get past Fluffy. He nearly had his leg ripped off once, he's not going to try it again in a hurry. And Neville will play Quidditch for England before Hagrid lets Dumbledore down."

"Ron's right," Nova said, causing him to turn bright red. "Snivs can't get past Fluffy. Besides, Dumbles is around."

"Awe! Ickle Ronnikins had a crush on Nox!" George teased. 

"Leave him alone, George," Nova rolled her eyes. "It's not that embarrassing. I'm pretty amazing."

"Where'd you come from?" Harry asked. 

"The sky. I'm a blessing from Merlin," she grinned. 

"I never thought I'd see an ego to rival my brother's or his baboon of a friend," Regulus snorted. "Yet, here Nova is."

"Don't even think about it," Hermione shot down as Nova began to move towards her. 

Nova grumbled and backed away before throwing her water balloon at Draco. 

"That was you!" the blonde ferret turned to his cousin. 

Harry continued to rub his scar. 

"Suck it up, buttercup," Nova stated. 

"That's helpful," Harry grumbled. 

"No one said you couldn't go to Poppy."

"But I don't want to."

"Then suffer," Nova rolled her eyes. "Who wants a cookie?"

"Me!" Ron jumped up.

Nova handed him two cookies and gave two to Hermione. As she tried handing Harry a cookie, he shook his head.

Ron looked at him like he was crazy for refusing a cookie from Nova.