Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Kind of like you

The papers were corrected for two days on weekends and Sundays, and the results were announced on Monday.

Song Baoyun asked Wei Yijie to post the transcript on the wall in front of the classroom. As soon as the monitor came in with the transcript, several classmates surrounded him: "Ah, ah, monitor, the results came out so quickly? Can you show me? "

Wei Yijie applied the glue: "Wait a minute, it will be more convenient for you to see if I post it."

After a while, various sighs sounded in the front row of the classroom, some were happy and some were worried.

Xie Yu glanced at Ning Zhen, and got up to see the results.

Ning Zhen adjusted her mentality for two days, and at this time she didn't care anymore. She didn't look at the results, and the comprehensive science score was recorded as zero, which was not much better.

The spread of gossip tends to be very fast. When Monday came, almost everyone knew about Ning Zhen’s ‘carrying out cheating was found’, and the secret glances cast were a bit subtle.

Xia Xiaoshi didn't look at the results, sulking in the seat, and yelled in a low voice.

Ning Zhen turned around.

"Don't be sad, I know you don't." Zhen Zhen is so powerful, she is a good teacher, and she speaks very well. Such people do not need to cheat, and Zhen Zhen is not the kind of person who cheats.

"I'm fine, Xiao Shi, you can go to see the results."

"No, hum, it's boring."

City A is rainy in summer, and the air was fresher after a rain last night, and the tall trees were washed away by the rain.

The playground hasn't been dry yet, and the flag-raising ceremony was cancelled and the broadcast was replaced in the classroom.

Song Baoyun walked into the classroom, knocked on the podium, and signaled everyone to be quiet: "There will be a teacher from the Academic Affairs Office on patrol later, and the students will stop talking. If we are caught speaking, we will deduct the conduct of our class."

The classroom slowly quieted down.

Song Baoyun frowned and looked at the last two rows and walked to Wei Yijie: "Where are Lu Zhi and them?"

Wei Yijie pushed his glasses and replied, "I haven't come yet."

Song Baoyun glanced at her watch, it was 8:13.

The back door of the classroom was suddenly pushed open.

Song Baoyun heard the sound and looked over, Lu Zhi and the others walked slowly into the classroom. Anger rushed into my heart.

"Lu Zhi, Lin Zichuan! How long have you been in class? Does your ghost look like a student? You are late and don't even give a report!"

Lu Zhi raised his eyes, glanced at Song Baoyun, his eyes slowly moved to the front row of the classroom.

Ning Zhen was also watching him quietly.

Lu Zhi opened the back door and said to Chen Dongshu and the others: "Go out and call for a report."

So the people in Class 7 watched the big guys go out from the back door and walk around to the front door, shouting reports one after another.

Chen Dongshu walked at the end and gave a non-standard military salute. With fingertips on his temples, his voice was loud and loud: "Report teacher! May I come in?!"