Chapter 12

Chapter 12: You pay it now (minor repair)

The air was dull, and Ning Zhen built a bridge with both hands on his forehead to cover the sun and walk outside the school gate.

The classroom is occupied for exams, and she can only choose to go home.

A shadow suddenly cast over his head, and the sun was cut off. Ning Zhen raised his head, a black sun umbrella covered his head, Lu Zhi held up the umbrella, covering her completely under the umbrella, he himself was in the sun, tilting his head and smiling at her.

"Ning Zhen, am I handsome? You can't even blink your eyes?"

"Lu Zhi." She yelled softly, Lu Zhi's heart softened, "Huh?"

"Why didn't you take the exam?"

"After the exam, all the papers are handed in. Soeasy." He uttered a bad English, and Ning Zhen bent his eyebrows.

Under the umbrella, she was smiling softly, her apricot eyes were slightly bent, and her big eyes were shiny. Even if he hadn't seen what she looked like, he just thought it was really **** beautiful.

The kind that makes him want to commit a crime every minute.

"Lu Zhi, come here." Ning Zhen thought for a while, turned the umbrella to the side, and the black umbrella covered the two of them.

Lu Zhi obediently followed her forward, under the same umbrella, his heart swayed, and the air was full of the faint fragrance of jasmine on her body. He sniffed without a trace, every cell trembling with excitement.

Ning Zhen led him to the shade of the tree and watched Lu Zhi retract the umbrella.

"You go back to the exam." She knew that it was impossible to come out so quickly, even if she turned in the papers in advance, she would have to guess for a while. Lu Zhi's examination room was on the first floor. He must have seen her when she came down from the third floor.

Lu Zhi inserted one hand into his jeans, smiling somewhat unruly.

"Stupid or not, the paper has been handed in." So it is impossible to go back.

Ning Zhen knew there was nothing to do, so she whispered, "Then I will go home."

"Ning Zhen, what should I do when you go home?"

Ning Zhen thought this question was strange. She opened her eyes slightly: "You go home too." Otherwise, are you standing here stupidly?

"You go home like this?" Lu Zhi raised an eyebrow. "There is a large patch of ink on the clothes, and my expression is in a daze. It turns my head 100%, cute."

He opened the umbrella again and covered her head.

"Go, go and change clothes."

Ning Zhen is actually quite worried. Ning Haiyuan often draws design drawings at home, and does not necessarily go to work at the company. She is afraid that her father will just be there when she goes back, so she must be blamed for this.

Ink, cheating, invalid scores, she was in a bad mood and didn't want to mention anything.

Even if I want to mention it, I don't want it to be now.

Lu Zhi asked her to follow, she hesitated for a while, and took a step forward.

Lu Zhi took her to a cold drink shop. The cold drink shop was equipped with air-conditioning. The contrast with the heat outside was nothing short of a different world.

The clerk was a young girl and glanced at them with a smile: "Would you like something to drink?"

Lu Zhi asked her: "What do you want?"