Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Fascinated

After taking a shower, Ning Zhen dried her hair and sat at the desk to memorize English words.

It's almost a month, she plans to memorize vocabulary in the evening and Chinese text in the morning. Every monthly exam must have a question to fill in ancient poems. Most of the students will not lose points for this question, and she does not want to show off.

She took a sip of the milk on the table, and took it seriously for an hour and a half.

Before going to bed, Ning Zhen took out his piggy bank.

The banknotes were scattered, and there were a dozen one-yuan coins. She counted it, it was about seven hundred and eighty. Ning Zhen held her cheeks, frowned and recalled that she remembered this year... grandma gave her a small sum of money.

Where is it? She opened the cabinet and removed the folded clothes.

A little yellow duck bag lying in the corner.

She opened it, and there was a thousand yuan in it.

This money should be enough, right?

She didn't want to leave regrets when she relived her life.

After the decision was made, the boulder in her heart seemed to be let go, and she was relieved a lot.

Ning Zhen lay on the bed, turned off the light, and it was dark, and a little light came through the curtains.

On the seventh day of rebirth, she was finally able to say goodnight to herself.

Many things have really changed, and everything will get better.

She was frightened awake.

In my dream, I was in the university’s playground under the twilight. On November night, the air was humid and cold. Lu Zhi went thousands of miles away, and rushed over angrily, his palm clasped her wrist tightly, and the other hand almost cut her waist.

She was so breathless from the kiss that he seemed to eat her.

The dusk is getting deeper and there are jogging students on the playground.

They hide behind the shade of the trees, the light and shadow are dim. It's like doing bad things secretly.

Lu Zhi panted, and took a bite on her neck: "Ning Zhen, you liar."

Ning Zhen bit her lip without saying a word.

Lu Zhi smiled angrily by her guilty conscience, and pinched her chin to make her look into her eyes.

The voice was low and dumb, and with a coldness, raised in the night.

There are faintly malicious.

"I'm so fascinated by your appearance that I want to **** even just hearing a voice."

She was stunned and looked at him incredulously, her face flushed with shame as she reacted. His breath intertwined with her, the corners of his lips hooked lightly, and his eyes were amazingly bright.

She realized from his body change...

What he said is true.

Ning Zhen woke up, her forehead was wet with sweat, her heartbeat was like drumming, making her feel dizzy.

Even in the dream, he still frightened her a little bit weak.

Shaking and turning on the light, under the soft light, there were several green fruits in a plastic bag.