Amilia stood in front of the bed, looking thoughtfully at two pairs of jeans and trying to choose which one to wear. She was standing there for twenty minutes, if not longer. Andreas and Nicolas were already outside, waiting for the girls. Sofia was ready too, but the only one who hasn't been ready yet was Amilia.

"Come on, they are almost the same ! Wear one and let's go, I'm already bored," Sofia sighed, looking at the other girl.

"Urgh, alright, I'll just wear these ones," finally she took one of the pairs and moved to the bathroom to wear them.

"Thanks God, you are alive !" Nicolas exclaimed, when the girls went outside. "Don't leave me alone with this idiot anymore," he pointed at Andreas who rolled his eyes.

"If you don't understand what I am saying then the only idiot here is you."

"What you guys were talking about ?" Amilia asked while Sofia tried so hard not to laugh.

"He was talking about some stupid books he read on past days," Nicolas grumbled, not even looking to the other guy's side.

"Oh shut up," Andreas turned his back to Nicolas, so they couldn't see each other. "Those are scientific books !"

"You guys are acting like little children, I can't," Amilia and Sofia were laughing while watching them quarrel.

"So funny," Nicolas rolled his eyes.

"Well, you just need to speak on topics you like both, so you won't be bored with each other or quarrel. Isn't there anything that you like both ?" Amilia asked, watching them turning around to face each other.

They looked at each other for a few seconds, then a smile began to appear on each of their faces and they both screamed at the same time "HARRY POTTER !"

"Wow, finally ! I thought it will never happen," Sofia lazily clapped her hands, wathing at he boys who were already talking about that fantastic movie.

"I'm glad they finally got along with each other," Amilia smiled to the other girl, the boys were walking in front of them.

"Yeah, me too. Let's just observe how long will it last."

"Not that long."

"Sure."

And they got it right. Just a few minutes later Nicolas exclaimed: "I just don't like the idea of Hermione being with Ron ! She should be with Harry in my opinion !"

"No, no, no, you are distructing the structure of the story ! She can't be with him, this affects the whole idea."

"Why do you need to be this accurate ? Can't you just take things easier ? "

"I'm just saying the truth."

"But I'm saying my opinion ! And it doesn't make Joanne Rowling change the whole plot of her books."

"Shut up."

"Guys, please. Why can't you just respect each other's opinion and stop quarreling because of it ?" Sofia made an attempt to defuse the situation.

Neither Andreas nor Nicolas said a single word, they both stayed calm for the whole way after that, again not looking at each other and walking very calmly. Sofia and Amilia decided not to try to reconcile them anymore, because as long as they are not talking with each other there is no quarreling.

"So where are we going ?" After a while Nicolas decided to give signs of life.

"Aren't we going to listen to those guys' music ?" Sofia answered the question with another question.