Paris, France

"Are cameras done ?" Victoria asked as they were waiting for Ethan to deal with the cameras.

"Yeah, they're turned off now." He replied stepping aside from the system.

"Great, we can begin. I suggest to start from the second floor." The girl said as they jumped above the gates. It was very strange that this house had no security, only cameras.

"Why second floor ? Why not the first one ?"

"Urgh, Thomas, maybe because all the windows on the first floor are closed ?" Ethan rolled his eyes as the other one started observing the house.

"Oh, yeah, alright."

As they agreed they walked to the house, then stated walking around it and checking if there's someone awake. They peered through the windows while donning black masks to remain unrecognizable. Once they made sure there was no one awake at all, they started looking for a ladder, so they can climb to the open window.

"There !" Damiano said pointing to the item they were looking for.

"I'll go first," Everyone nodded and when the ladder was on the place, Victoria climbed up it.

After she climbed and entered the house, second in line was Thomas, who were a little afraid of heights, that's why his climbing lasted a little bit longer than the other's. Damiano and Ethan couldn't help themselves but laughed while Victoria was trying so hard to help guy.

"Very funny," she rolled her eyes watching down at the boys, who were covering their mouthes with hands so their laugh couldn't be heard. Well, that was fail.

A few moments later all of them were in the house, in the room which they thought was game room as there was a billiard table, video game set and sound system. Ethan has already opened his sack and started puting some stuffs that were not that necessary as the others thought.

"So, let's split up and try to find something worthwhile," Victoria spoke making an accent at the last word. Everybody understood what she ment and they all turned to the Ethan, who was eating pop corn, which he found on the table.

"What ?" He asked, mouth full of pop corn so his speech was hard to understand.

"Urgh, these guys," girl slapped herself in the face, not being able to say anything. "Alright, I'll go down to the fitst floor with Thomas. Damiano, you and Ethan try to find something on the second floor. And please, do not make any noise or do not pay your attention to something stupid, we must be quick and quiet."

The guys nodded and walked out of the room following Victoria. They looked around and only after that they parted in different directions. Thomas and Victoria walked downstairs, Ethan went to the left side and Damiano decided to go to the right side.

He walked along the coridor, opening each door he sees and checking out the room. Finding nothing worthwhile in some of these rooms, he reached another door, which was half opened. He popped his head round the door and observed the room.

Well, this room was far so different from the others that he has seen in this house. It was pink coloured, filled with a lot of cute furniture and big stuffed animals. And yeah, it wasn't empty. Damiano saw the girl who was sleeping calmly in her bed while hugging one of those giant stuffed bears. He silently opened the door a little bit more and entered the room, walking right to the girl's bed.

The guy stopped beside her and started observing some of posters and various photographs posted on her wall above her bed. The posters she hung on the wall interested him not as much as her own photos with her friends. He looked at the photos and then down at the girl, to make sure she really exists.

"So beautiful," he whispered, taking one of those photos on his hand.

Damiano was so overwhelmed that he didn't even cared about finding valuable things, instead of that he sat down and watched girl in her sleep. Her beaty was something he could talk about for days and nights, that was what he thought while watching at her.

Next to the bed, on a shelf, he found a postcard, on which was written the girl's name. He took it and read it again and again, whispering it so he can remember it.

"Amilia," he whispered once again before placing postcard back to its place.

Finally he put the pieces back together and looked around. He noticed dressing table on the other side of the room and walked to it. There was some jewellery on it, which he put to his sack. Yeah, he might be obsessed with this girl's beaty, but he still needs money. Searching for more, the guy found some money, more jewellery and other valuable things.

Looking at the sleeping beaty for the last time, Damiano was about to leave the room, but then his sack caught on a vase near the door and it fell to pieces with a loud noise. That made his heart fall into the stomach. For a minute he thought that the girl woke up, but she just turned round in her bed.

Damiano quickly left the room, running to the game room, from where they had to leave the house. Everybody was already there, waiting for him.

"What was that ? I told you to be quiet !" Victoria yelled at him in whisper, trying not to raise her voice.

"Well, I didn't want it to break, it was an accident."

"I told you to be careful," she rolled her eyes. "Anyways, let's get out before someone catches us."

Once again, Victoria went outside first, then Thomas, whose going down was as long as his climbing up. If it wasn't the girl's angry face, Ethan and Damiano would laugh again.

Suddenly they heard approaching steps, what made their heart rise. The guys looked at each other in panic and hurried up to leave the house before they got caught. If that happens, this time Victoria will definetely kill 'em.

"Amilia, is that you ? What was that noise ?" it was a harsh male voice and hearing it made the boys swallowing their tongues. The risk of being caught made them shiver and sweat at the same time. Ethan was the first to go down the stairs, after him Damiano should have gone down quickly, but before he could reach the stairs the door behind him opened and a man of forty years old was in the room.

"What the hell is happening ?" The man screamed, but before he reached the guy he had already jumped out of the window.

"Fuck !" He fell on the ground, what made him hurt his back. The others helped him to get up and before everything became worse than it already is they ran away as quick as they could. The man was still screaming out of the window, taking his phone at the same time and calling police.

"I told you, dickheads, to be quick !" Victoria screamed as they jumped above the gates. "I swear, I hate you !"

"We love you too, Vic," Damiano laughed, taking her hand and running away.

"There must be a forest somewhere here, let's run through it so no one can see us."

"Wow, Thomas, sometimes you are just shocking me," Ethan laughed, running out of the breathe.

"Why ?" The other guy asked.

"Because sometimes you are talking bullshit, and sometimes you are having really genious ideas."

"Shut up, y'all, I'm already so fucking angry with you, don't make me angrier."

The guys immediately shut up because they knew how scary was angry Victoria, even thought she is already as angry as hell. When they finally reached the forest Thomas told them about, they stopped to catch their breath after a long run.

"I fill like I have already lost ten kilos." Damiano said, feeling so exhausted and falling down the ground.

"Not yet, but be sure, you all will when i kick all the shit out of you," the girl replied, sitting down near the tree.

"Don't be bitch, it wasn't our falt. And you know, we love you, Vic," Ethan looked at her with puppy eyes, but the girl only rolled her eyes.

"Let us just get home, I will kick your asses."

"Omg, she loves us."

"Only in your dreams."

a/n: omg i did it ! i hope that it isn't as bad as it can be, and i hope you will like it. And please, if you find any mistake, just let me know.