CHAPTER 33:- MINION'S JEALOUSY!

Começar do início

"Yes, Rehab. Ok, I will be there within an hour." He informed his secretary and hung the call. Alizey yawned and shifted a bit so she was lying on the bed. After a few turning and shuffling, she finally dozed off, unaware of the whole world and falling in her Dreamland.

"Ok, Alizey I have called my family doctor. He will be here within a few minutes and I will make sure..." He stopped and gazed at her sleeping form. Her soft snores and an open mouth made him smile. He bent down in front of her and kissed her on her cheeks. He loved kissing her on her cheeks. Her soft and chubby cheeks were loved dearly by him and it was the reason why she seemed extremely cute and innocent to everyone, but he knew her very well. She was a little devil in disguise!

He grabbed his mobile and called his doctor again as he knew she is sleeping now and she will not wake up even if you shout at her or scream near her ear. Her mother had already told him before that whenever she feels tired she never wakes up until her tiredness vanishes and she starts feeling fresh once again. In other situations when she is fine, she will just wake up by the sound a pin dropping on the floor.

"No Dr. Ahmed. You don't have to come now. Yeah sure...I'll call you if something serious happens. Ok! Take care." He informed his doctor and placed his mobile on the side table and stared at Alizey. Minutes turned into an hour and he still gazed at her with nothing running in his mind but a small smile was displayed on his face which was enough for everyone to know that he was, is and will be in love with her. Forever and always!

Sumbul entered inside his room and stared at him with a smile. She went and sat beside him on the bed.

"What happened? You look sad?" She asked and he shook his head, sighing.

"It's just she is so sick and I'm worried about her health. It has been three weeks and whenever I call the doctor she dozes off and you know I can't force her to wake up." He replied, his gaze still fixed at Alizey.

"She'll be fine." She replied with a smile. Her phone beeped and she sighed. "Khizer I'm going. Fawad is outside. No one is at home. I suggest you take Alizey with you at work today." She informed him, standing up to leave. He nodded and she hugged him and left.

He stared at the time which was 8 in the morning and he was now late for work. He grabbed Alizey's arm in an attempt to wake her up, when he knew she will not wake up. But he still tried!

"Alizey, baby wake up. I'm going to office. Come on. No one's at home, so you will have to come with me to my office." She groaned and turned around. He sighed seeing her still sleeping form and stood up. Grabbing his mobile, his Avatars and his wallet along with his car keys, he placed them in his coat's pocket and wore his Avatars. He grabbed Alizey's shoes in one hand and picked her up in his arms. She snuggled more into his chest and he descended the stairs. There was no need for her to change her dress as she had already worn a new dress this morning and slept in the same one, just like always.

Ordering his guards, to lock the whole house and take care of everything, he placed Alizey on his lap and ordered his driver to take him to his office. He carefully placed Alizey's head on his chest and made her wear her shoes which took him five minutes for each one as she was already sleeping and shuffling a lot.

Entering his office his personal assistant greeted him and informed him about today's schedule which included a few important meetings. He entered his cabin and placed Alizey on the couch slowly and took off his coat covering her tiny body with it. Though he had a bedroom in his office, but he wanted to keep her in front of his eyes. He wanted to keep her safe, to keep her with him, everywhere he goes and to keep her in front of his sight.

Two hours later, Alizey woke up yawning and saw herself in a completely different room with different surroundings. Black and golden painted walls and a big black oak table with golden designs was placed in the middle of the room. The golden crown molding, polished marble floor and tastefully placed posh black leather couches on fancy Italian rugs, was enough for her or know that she was not in any room she was familiar with. Yet it was a quite unfamiliar room. She looked up at the fancy elegant chandelier that hung in the middle of the ceiling and stared at the owner of this whole room who was typing furiously on his keyboard and he was none other than her husband, Khizer! His black button up shirt's sleeves were rolled up till his elbows and he looked like an epitome of beauty and handsomeness.