2921-2940 Nangong

Start from the beginning

  "Su Luo! You must follow us back to the Demon Race!" Griffin Elder looked at Yao Jia coldly.

  Su Luo?

  Yao Jia was shocked, and quickly swept around.

  But where is Su Luo's figure?

  "Where is Su Luo?" Yaojia asked.

  Everyone rolled their eyes!

  This girl is really... I really think everyone doesn't know her, right?

  "Girl Su Luo, it's useless to pretend to be crazy and behave stupidly. You have to go to the Demon Race with us." Elder Jin Mang sneered.

  "Su Luo?" Yao Jia pointed to his nose, with a huge question mark flashing on his forehead.

  Everyone nodded!

  Master Yao Jia sneered: "What's the kidding! I will be Su Luo? Are you collectively blinded by shit?"

  Yao Jia glared at them viciously.

  Seeing that they were unmoved, Yao Jia said angrily: "Tell you, I am the sly sir Yao Jia! Is there anything like Su Luo between me?" The

  crowd still surrounded her, seeing her eyes very complicated. .

  Haruka's heart jumped, she always felt that she had overlooked a very important thing.

  But at this time she couldn't remember. Seeing that the demons didn't believe it, she sneered twice: "Ada, come here!"

  Master Yao Jia gave instructions and pushed Ada forward with great momentum: "Come, you come and tell them. Who am I."

  Ah Da looked at Master Yao Jia like an idiot.

  "Why are you stunned and say it!" Yao Jia urged eagerly.

  She has to hurry up to stab people and help her hunt down Su Luo!

  Ah Da looked at Master Yao Jia and sneered coldly: "Su Luo, stop pretending to be crazy and trying to quibble, you have been recognized by everyone!"

  "Huh?" At

  this moment, Master Yao Jia was really dumbfounded!

  "What did you say? Tell me again!" Yao Jia carried Ah Da by the collar.

  Ah Da sneered: "You have been recognized by everyone, no matter how you pretend to be crazy and stupid, are you embarrassed?"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 2923 Nangong 4

  Master Yao Jia is not very good.

  At this time she hadn't realized that her face had changed.

  He has only a heart-to-heart coldness.

  This coolness spreads from the soles of the feet.

  Ah Da betrayed her.

  Even her bodyguard betrayed her.

  Master Yao Jia is heartbroken like never before!

  She always thought Ah Da was her confidant, but she didn't expect...

  "You!" Yao Jia grabbed Ah Da by the neck, "You betrayed me!"

  Ah Da struggled violently.

  In the end, he was strangled to death by Master Yao Jia alive.