2921-2940 Nangong

Start from the beginning

  "Her group of partners must have sneaked away by themselves!"

  "This group of partners is really nothing. human nature, ah, our Queen Goddess abandoned it. " "

  we do not want to help the Queen Goddess revenge? " "

  or forget, in order not to complicate the issue, we'd better go! " "

  that is, anyway, even if revenge, nor Extra benefits."

  After discussing with the demons, they decided to carry their empress back.

  At this moment, Haruka Yoyo woke up.

  She opened her eyes and saw so many people around, and at this time, there was an old man reaching out to her, as if to hug her.

  Yao Jiabing is pure and jade, how can his innocent body be defiled by others?

  "You old man! Get out of my grandmother!"

  Master Yao Jia yelled, and kicked her feet hard, kicking Master Tuoba Ye who was leaning down fiercely!

  -- Ask for tickets on Monday, and recommend monthly tickets for various rewards. Lord Nangong is really going to be rude, it's a puppy~

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 2922 Nangong 3

  Poor Elder Tuoba Ye.

  He was kind

  enough to want to carry Yaojia... but he never expected that Yaojia's strength would be so strong!

  With that heavy kick, Elder Tuobaye stepped back a few steps, and then sat down on the ground.

  Everyone at the scene was stunned.

  This future empress is too fierce!

  Yao Jia came back to her senses now, and she saw the men in black standing on the side.

  This black subordinate, to be more precise, was actually her black bodyguard and one of her slaves

  .

  "You roll over and say, what the hell is going on!?"

  Master Yao Jia was angrily!

  The bodyguard of the man in black hummed coldly, and didn't kill her at all.

  Yao Jiaqi's eyes are red!

  "It's the other way around! Did you even betray me?!" Yao Jia was angry and his eyes were ferocious.

  The black bodyguard snorted in his heart: What is betraying you? When have I been loyal to you?

  Poor Yaojia, I still don't know yet, she is really holding Su Luo's face right now, and of course her bodyguard doesn't know him anymore.

  "Queen Empress, let's go!" Elder Tuobaye stood up angrily and snorted Chongyao heavily!

  Yao Jia flew over with an eye knife!

  This group of dead old men look so annoying!

  "Hurry up! Auntie has no time to talk to you now!" With that, Yao Jia was about to leave.

  But at this time, the demons had already regarded her as Su Luo, and determined that she was the future empress. How could she just leave? It was hard to catch up!

  Just when Yao Jia was about to leave, the demons formed a circle and surrounded her.

  "Get away!" Yaojia was furious.